Ok,
today is a brand new day and I have a brand new way of looking at it.

I have been given DLA because I HAVE been ill and it is good that it is recognised. I am only claiming what I am entitled to. I have worked damn hard for many years and claimed very little back. The back payment will make Christmas a little easier.

My mood is dipping. I can't deny this but I WILL NOT allow it to go as bad as before. I will insist they take me into hospital or put me under the care of home team again if need be. Doc did say though that I might still have mood swings, just not as extreme as before. I will look upon all this as a learning experience.

Work......I just don't know. I am due back on the 6th so I am going to try not to worry until the 5th at least (if not the 6th!) If I can't go through the door, I can't.

If I do this on a Thursday again....will someone please remind me I very often get down on a Thursday! Result of talking about some painful stuff in therapy! It is for this reason I never work a Thursday in case I am unfit after it!

My losing my children fear???? Well....I have to work on that one. I am doing well on the other points tho!

Andrea, Jaco, Lisa, Piglet and other Lisa! Thank you all!

Piglet, you don't half make me laugh!
Give over already - do they eckers like!!
Today WILL be a better un!

Happyone
xxx