Thread: kalms

Question kalms

hi all

has anybody tried kalms, been thinking of trying them suffering really badly last few months, need to pick myself up, anxiety always bad, but had really bad panic week before crimbo, and feeling really down, depression setting in not really had that before, but so fedup its always one step forward 2 steps back, finding it really had to be positive this time, any thoughts out there

thanks
    sandbanks
    happy new year to all hope it brings us all a good one lol

Re: kalms

You should probably read the previous threads on this for varying opinions.#

Scrolll down to the bottom of this page for 5 more links and use the search facility to find others.

Happy reading.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

HIya - I take 2 kalms about an hour or so before a big anxious event like dentist etc. I also use EFT whichis tapping on various points on the body to release anxiety.Wenjoy xx

Dear Wenjoy i'm really glad they work for you and also EFT or TFT but i once bought a bottle and even a whole load of them didn't take the edge off:(
    neither the tapping as much as i try
    From this site ive realised that we are all individuals, all in different stages of recovery and that our bodies all react differently.
    Some people swear by the rescue remedy but even if i drank a hundred bottles it wouldn't work
    But the best thing to do is to at least give these things a chance as you have done and who knows could be the best thing you ever do
    Love Richie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i,m in the same boat..brough rescue remedy..didnt work...tried propanonol..onlt once...10 mg..didntwork..counting on kalms now..hope it works for me and everybody else..

god bless!!!

Thread Information