Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Posted on behalf of SAMMIE!!

Posted on behalf of SAMMIE!!

Hey all,
    I’m posting on behalf of SAMMIE as I know she wont post on here, but I think Sammie has made some achievement here over the last couple of months. But she will kill me when she sees this….hmmm….but I don’t care. I think it will help others…..

When I first starting talking to Sammie, she wouldn’t talk for long to me and say she needs to go and then couple of days later come back online and be the same with me, and I felt like she didn’t want to talk to me at all what with being like this, so I didn’t force her and stepped back a bit from her……
    then suddenly…..she was in a crisis mood and the anxiety became acute and she was still the same only come online every now and again and talk little….but this slowly built up and she would ask for help and stay online longer. She had the crisis team involved and her confidence rose thro ugh it and she was trying harder and not letting it win anymore.

That is how she was when I first met her on here and the last couple of weeks she has been open and honest and I cant get rid of her online now compared to when she would suddenly go on anyone and leave them feeling as they she’s not going to be ok.

BUT……..

The main achievement is that she has fought and fought the anxiety off, and although she has the depression part now she is still fighting…..

Sammie has been eating more and always says she’s hungry now, whereas she wasn’t, she’s sleep better and going out more and trying her hardest to get better. a lot more things now than she was doing 3 months ago.
    On top of this Sammie has also taken up volunteering again and been on a course with others and she travelling to it on the bus which means changing to get there. On Saturday she went and brought herself a car and now trying to get her confidence back as most of her panic attacks were in the car.

I just feel since I have known Sammie, she has improved masses and never realsied its a success now, mind you I kick her up the butt loads if she’s talking loads of negative and help her on her way. Also I’ve stuck by all the time, and Sammie knows that and always will. There has to be a success here somewhere…….
    Thanks….I’d better hide now

Nikk xxxxxxxx
    Last edited by nikk_dolittle; 31-12-07 at 11:19.

Re: Posted on behalf of SAMMIE!!

Well done to the both of you

Love Carol
    xxxx
    Happy New Year and I hope it's a good one for you both

That's brilliant, well done to Sammie and i'm sure she won't mind you posting her succes on the forum as it gives us all hope
    Love Richie xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Nikk,

This thread is a tremendous advert for what NMP can do-bring people together to help and support each other.

Congratulations to Nikk and Sammi for what you both have achieved and will continue to achieve.

Best wishes,
    Chalky

Well done sammie & Nikk

Red face Re: Posted on behalf of SAMMIE!!

Well done Sammie and well done Nikk for being a huge support to Sammie.
    love Mags xxxx

Well done both of you!! That was such a lovely post to read....hugs to you both!

luv Coni XX

Well done to both of you

Jaco

Well done Sammi and well done to you too Nikk hun for being there to help and support a friend. xxx

Mandy xx

"DILLIGAF"

Well done Sammie Im really pleased your getting better nice one.
    Nikki well done too for supporting sammie, we all need a friend and youve been a good friend to sammie.....but I think you should be congratulated because you've come on leaps and bounds since i first started coming to nmp.
    You used to just sit in chat room and wouldnt talk at all, then you progressed to chating on pm and in chat...but look at you now...you join in..and your helping others too....fantastic Nikki...well done Im proud of you. Knew you
    could do it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information