Basically, the last time I saw my GP he said he would not be prescribing me any more diazepam. I won't be seeing him again for a couple of weeks (student health surgery is closed during holidays and there will be a mad rush as soon as it opens again next week and I probably won't get an appointment any time soon) and am worried about what to do in the mean time as I'm on my last tablet. I'm aware 2mg is a tiny dose, I've been told by a doctor at A&E (I went when I had a bad attack even on the meds) that I could up my dosage to 4mg but he didn't give a prescription as they generally don't do that in A&E so my tablets have not lasted as long as they should.
Basically, I'm wondering what I can ask my doctor when I do see him. Are there any medications I can speak to him about taking in the long run? I'm waiting for counselling at uni and have been told there's a ridiculous waiting list for CBT in my area.
I just need something to cope with this. I have mild agoraphobia (I don't leave the house often, when I do I panic even when I'm not alone - but I do pluck up the courage to leave every so often) and constant health anxiety.
Any advice would be hugely appreciated.