Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Norovirus

Re: Norovirus

Another bad day for me :(
    i'm so never going to get over this, when is this bug gonna go???????
    Hopefuly soon

What happened today Sharon?

I know its difficult but keep reading through the notes I sent and this should calm you down a little.

Hope you have a better day tomorrow.

Nothing specific happened really just read something in a magazine started the whole thought process off again.
    I did go back and read the notes and they did calm me slightly but the thoughts are still there, luckily i was off work yesterday but i am at work all day today NOW thats a whole diff problem.
    Sharon

im really not dong to good the now my little boy has the runs he hasnt been sick he is still running about drinking juice and that but im really scared he has a viruis im sitting here scared even to touch him he is only 3 years old.

i want to run away i made him toast but he hasnt ate it.

the only thing is ive changed his nappies can i catch it that way i have washed my hands.

i hope he dosnt have the bug what does it sound like to yous.

I don't think he would be running around if he had "the bug".

Panic attacks started in 1992. 1998 i became agoraphobic which lead into being room bound. Couldn't even get upstairs. 2002 i started getting better, able to drive and work. 2005 i became house bound again. 2009 i have been making SLOW progress, still not able to go anywhere alone, but my journeys are getting longer. No where near 'normal' but at least i can go out.

thats true im properly just worrying over nothing just cant help it tks

As Bluebell says I really dont think he has the virus but just make sure you clean your hands thoroughly after changing his nappy.

i did tks and he was fine must have been something he ate he has had no more runs and away to nusrsery and eating fine.

tks

I am wprried now, as my brother woke up this morning said he is feeling sick! (he is 15)

I went in the loo after him using it has he had darrira, can I catch it this way?

Quote Originally Posted by louisemanchester View Post
    I am wprried now, as my brother woke up this morning said he is feeling sick! (he is 15)

I went in the loo after him using it has he had darrira, can I catch it this way?
    Hi Louise,

You can catch it if you ingest the virus by viral particles from feces or vomit entering through your mouth, or nose, or perhaps by touching your eyes but I really doubt visiting the toilet after your brother you will of come into contact with anything as long as you both washed your hands. Just remember not to touch your eyes or mouth all the time around him and always keep them clean and then you should be ok.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread Information