Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Im leaving with no introduction (here's why)

Exclamation Im leaving with no introduction (here's why)

Hi all.
    I think many of you know me because of some talks in public chat. I loved how some of you remembered my name and my age or something about me, since i wasnt here that much time. But some still recognized my nick when I logged in.
    I think it's nice to see ppl rem you and Ive talked to many 1s, tryin to help since i defeated anxiety and panic totally and now im a new person. I think panic helped me to understand what is necessary in life and what is not. It made me understand that you shouldnt care that much what people might think about you (since you ll always be wrong in someone's eyes, necessarly) and that sometimes what you feel or see it might be not so real as it seems to be.

On the other hand, it made me realize what is nice in life: being honest to people, helpful and always joyful whatever happens, believin in friendship and love.
    I had found some nice ppl in chat, some became good friends to talk to, some (just one) had become something more. For me at least.

The first one, suddenly, deleted my account on msn for no apparent reason. Then ignored me on nmp chat and pm message (when i asked what i did wrong to deserve her ignoration); i tried to ask on public chat too but no response. I still dont know why, but now maybe i have a clue.

Second Case: a very special person i decided to meet (maybe may or june). Went along great with her and were goin to talk to her on the phone or via the web. We both talked bout our lives with no secrets at all. Then SILENCE again. But 'luckily' this time i had a response: that i should leave her alone cause she heard how I HARASS WOMEN ON THE WEB.

Im still shocked, what did I do? Harass women on nmp chat?
    If i ever did please write clearly what i said there. If someone wants to talk bs on me pls discuss it with me here.

IVE NEVER CAME HERE TO HARASS WOMEN. Would have been good if i met one and I did, but someone's jealousy destroyed it all.
    Are you (the unknown one/s) perhaps jealous that some asks... r u really italian? or says italian lovers are nice or fascinating. Someones jokes bout me being a stallion or smth.

Im no stallion or charmer or anything. I hope u just consider me for what i am for real and stop sayin stuff when im not there on nmp.

Poor you. The one (s) who said unpleasant stuff about me, I mean. But maybe u achieved what u really wanted.
    I think you can guess what it is.

Addio,
    Luca
    Last edited by italianguy; 06-01-08 at 10:11.

Re: Im leaving with no introduction (here's why)

Hi there italian guy
    I dont know you i've never had a chance to chat with you but I hope you get this sorted without feeling the need to leave nmp.
    tc

Well some would say you must be lucky not to talk to me, since i harass people on chat. Or that Im a weirdo or pervert, dont know.
    I just want people to talk and say what they really think about me.
    I hate talks behind my back, especially if they completely made it up. How evil some folks can be.

Hi Luca,

I've spoken to you a few times in chat mate but havent seen you there for a while now I hope you get sorted out whatever has happened and dont leave the site xxx

Mandy xx

"DILLIGAF"

Grazie di tutto mandy!
    Un saluto speciale...

Luca

Well I like to make my own mind up about ppl so whoever said what I hope they sort it with you soon.
    tc

hey mafia.........havent seen you in ages im sorry someone has made you feel this way i think your a terrific guy and hope you can get things sorted im glad to hear your doing well......i wish you all the best luca................linda xxxxxxx

Grazie mille Linda!
    Un abbraccio.
    Well I hope people to come out and say what they really 'saw' about me.If someone thinks ive been nasty or too flirty( is "invitin" ppl to Italy HARASSMENT?Then im sorry!I wont say that anymore) just SHOUT it to me and stop whisper behind my back.
    As you can see, i have proofs someone did.
    How miserable.

Hi Luca

We have chatted a few times in chat room and I too hope that you can sort this out with these people.

Don't leave though because of some silly rumours.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Ciao Nicola.
    Yea I think u were in chat yesterday as well, when I told everybody I felt down and disappointed.
    Those are rumours yes, but they impressed ppl more than my behaviour and words did.
    I ll come some other times on nmp chat to make some stuff clear. Maybe who thinks im a "cheater" will be readin too.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information