Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: last chance gone

Re: last chance gone

Hi Bill
    thankyou and others for your mesages of support and very welcome advice it means alot, There are alot of people out there though who are also not recieving much in the way of help. Guess i could understand it if i or anyone else was refusing suggestions/ideas from their GP or CMHT but have not had the chance to "turn anything down" just pill after pill
    The comments and remarks have gradually chipped away all the confidence. and having worked with patients in the NHS ive known some who have ended it all after psychiatric analysis. So it is for them too.
    Have got to go the mile with it, but pretty frightened like i said.
    Will do the CBT on my own and get support from an advocate as to the legal proceedings,don't know how it will end but will fight it to the "bitter end if necessary"
    Unfortunately did hear today that certain individuals are putting things in place to get out of the mess they are in. And one person is trying to get help and backing from his Union, so ..........................!!
    Have been meaning to PM you BIll so sorry i haven't
    ALL in all trying not to worry to death about it
    Could do with "Lady Luck" xxx
    Love Richie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unfortunately did hear today that certain individuals are putting things in place to get out of the mess they are in. And one person is trying to get help and backing from his Union, so ..........................!!..............

So........you've got them worried!!! They're probably panicking so you've probably taught them how it feels! Serves them right for the way they've treated you! (You're the one doing the kicking!)

Yes, there are Lots of people not getting the help they need but everyone in need is equally deserving of better treatment!

It always hurts me when I hear of tragic cases but it makes me even more determined to do more in the hope of preventing future cases. I can remember how I felt when I'd given up on hope when I felt terribly alone with my anxieties.

Anyway, we don't always need professionals to get better. We Can learn for ourselves just as you're doing.

I know you're frightened but I believe in you as I think you actually have alot of inner strength. They say that when we get through bad times, we come out feeling stronger and I think that's what's happening to you.

I think you have enough to worry about Richie without worrying about pm'ing me. You know I'm here if needed and I can see how you're getting on through your posts.

Lady luck Will shine on you I know...........it just takes time sometimes before we're aware. We're all behind you! xxx

Hi Richie

I have only just read all the posts in this thread. I cannot believe the way you have been treated, its disgusting.

Saying that, the fact you are fighting back is fantastic, I know it must be a worrying time, with the uncertainty of the outcome of the case.

But just know you are doing the right thing - you are standing up for your rights and I'm sure everyone on here will back you on that

xxxxx
    If I could speak words of water,
    You would drown when I said
    "I love you."

Thank you LIlith so much xxx
    Was terrified at response from my letter but i still went to the day hospital this morning, It's first thing offered and no i won't let them have satisfaction of frightening me off "and running me out of town lol"
    Needless to say it was pretty dire and the atmosphere was 40 degrees below freezing point lol. Overheard that the inspectors and investigation is today??
    Oh by the way the other patients didn't have "flies buzzing over their heads"
    some were pretty smart and wearing make-up with nails done as well which has always been considered a valid point through the years for not allowing me any treatment lol!
    Their last remark (the staff) to me as i was leaving an art project and had spent time tidying things up was "Don't worry we will
    Are all clear up after you" !!!!!!!!!!
    came back and just thought i'd swallow all my pills down in one go
    Got to keep up with the fight though, they wont wear me down (i hope)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information