Thread: Many concerns

Many concerns

Hello, I have been having panic attacks for quite a long time, maybe 5 years. I have not even gone to the doctor and been properly diagnosed. I am always just going to the doctor over many things i think are wrong with me and mostly get turned away. I have a few questions to see if these are symptoms anyone else is feeling. Last night my head was tingly in the back and I then I began to worry. From then on I had trouble thinking straight and even seeing properly. It felt like my brain was freezing up. I thought that I was having a stroke and I began to get extremely worried. Ontop of this I have been feeling weird pains around my mid-section, around the ribcage. The strange thing about these is that they are in certain areas, thney arent random. The main pain is under my right armpit, which is beginning to worry me.

PLEEEASE help.

Re: Many concerns

Hi JayJay,

Welcome to the Forum.

Maybe it would be worthwhile visiting your Doctor and discussing fully your health issues.Sometimes,we have to be really persistent to make ourselves heard.A proper diagnosis is really an essential part of the treatment process.Some easily treatable conditions,e.g. thyroid ,can produce anxiety-type symptoms so would need to be ruled out or in.
    Whatever you decide,you will get loads of support here.
    Best wishes,
    Chalky

Re: Many concerns

jay jay this sounds all too familiar fear of fear, worry breeds more worry, the vicious circle we all find ourselves in

one thing i can tell you is you are not alone and although i can rarely get on this site it is a great comfort to know it is there

you will just love it

jackie

Thread Information