Thread: I want my life back...

I want my life back...

I don't know if i really have panic atacks or if it's something else.

I have read some posts and there are much symptons that matchs the one's i'm having...

Today when i tried to sleep i started to hear like an "iiiiiiiiiiiiiii" in my ear, is it normal?

I think all the atacks started after a day that i smoked pot, could it be the cause?

Is there a cure for my problem?

I don't went to a doctor yet, i need to schedule one but i keep procrastinating, when i have an atack I take lexothan to calm it down, but I'll schedule the psychiatrist today and stop self-medicating.

Please, i want to know if there is a cure for that or because of the fact that it started with the marijuana I'll get any complication...

I stopped with all drugs, as a mather of fact I only used marijuanna, but nowadays i don't take it anymore....

Sorry about my bad english, i am brazilian but this forum makes me feel much better....

Re: I want my life back...

Hi, first of all welcome I hope you find help here.I don't know much about marajuana but have heard it can cause mental problems such as panic and paranoia. I think you should stop self medicating and also stop smoking pot it won't do you any good, if the panic happens again I would go and see a doctor and see if you can get some counselling for your panic.
    Good luck
    Lesleyb

Thread Information