Thread: symptom stuff

symptom stuff

i am new to this - not even entirely sure if anxiety is my real issue. i've been sick and "they" are running out of medical tests so they are leaning toward stress/anxiety. it just doesn't seem like the case to me though - i dunno. what i am wondering at the moment is about vision though. sometimes when i am relaxing/meditating/trying to be calm, i notice that when my heart beats, my vision wavers or shakes with my pulse. has anyone else had such an experience? i am pretty much looking for a "yeah, that's common" in hopes that it is, in fact, common. i may well end up being that guy who is checking on 17 symptoms before this is "through."
    thanks,
    ryan

hello Ryan,

Welcome to the site!!

Yes, 'wavering' of the vision is a symptom of anxiety - at least it's one that I myself suffer from. It doesn't happen to me very often though but it's pretty unpleasant when it does. It is somehow connected to blood-pressure but am not sure exactly how.

Sarah

Hi Ryan ,

Yes it is common. You'll find that just about all of the delicate water based bits move with your pulse when you're totally still.

Meg
    www.overcominganxiety.co.uk
    You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance

i appreciate the feedback a lot - the last few months have been a horrendous turn of events so it's nice to have a bit of positive coming in. thanks so much.

Hi Ryan
    Yep i've had this before and its horrible isn't it. I keep screwing my eyes up and hoping it'll go away lol. Doesn't happen all the time, but certainly have pin pointed it to when i'm feeling really stressed about something.
    Take care
    Tracy
    x

Thread Information