Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Panicking and i cant do this

Panicking and i cant do this

My mum came home and as you will know from my ealier post with a broken ankle. I never assumed it would be easy the relationshop we have but it has been worse than i imagined.

Sam played up as attention wasnt on her, mums dog has been settled all week and has played up tonight, keeps barking and i have to go and calm him down. Mum is in pain and wont settle and wants to be at the hospital before 8 tomorrow. Yeah fine but i have to get Sam to school was supposed to be at the hospital myself over my finger but that now is trivial and why twist about it. Then the letter from work, where does it ever end.

Crying , confused and sick of it all. Plus may sound selfish but as Sam doesnt stay at her dads on a night anymore when do i get my time?

Mum asked me when i would walk her dog so said would let him out in garden then take Sam to school then walk him and her reply was is that fair on him. Thought i had looked after him well but obviously not well enough.

This is all too much for me

Lots of Love Sal xxxxx

Hi Sal

Oh! you poor thing, what an evening you have had, so much for Mother's day eh!
    You are not being selfish, you should be allowed me time.
    Perhaps once you have dropped your Mum at the hospital and Sam at school , could you have an hour to yourself, maybe a nice hot bath.
    It must be so hard for you having your Mum to stay on top of everything else you are having to contend with.
    You will get through this and we are all here to help.
    You know I am here if you need me.

Take care

Lots of love
    Elaine x

Thanks. I know you are both here if i need you. Feeling crap today, got up at 6 and got my mum through to the hospital and then rushed home to get Sam sorted for school, just managed to get her there on time and she started crying, so there seems to be a problem about school, but its her parents afternoon on Wednesday so will see how it goes.

Walked the dog and he didnt seem to bothered about waiting!!!!

So now have to wait for mum to phone me. Got a carpet cleaner coming out which seems a waste as the dog is still here. Cancelled my appointment to sort mum out and i cant get one until next monday. And on top of that rang work to get some shifts for next week and asked what other staff are going on to D wing, yet again staff that have only been in the job for about a year. So going to ring personnel and ask why they have moved me.

Thanks for listening.

Lots of Love Sal xxxxx

Hi Sal

Sorry you're feeling crap today, you have had alot on your plate so it's only natural that you feel like you do. I hope Sam will feel happier when she comes home from school, over the last 12 months Alys has had a lot of tears in school but seems to be getting better, I put her problems down to hormones !
    How old is Sam? Alys is nearly 10. I bet she was fine once you left her.
    Good for you for ringing personnel, go for it girl!
    Speak later

Take care

Elaine x

Hi Elaine

Sam is 10 on the 12th May. I guess it could be hormones to.

Rang personnel and its a big fat NO i am definately going to D Wing, so thats that.

Lots of Love Sal xxxxx

Hi Sal

Alys is 10 on April 24th, so not much between them. I also have a son of 13, mega hormones bursting there let me tell you!!

What a pain that personnel wouldn't give in, I'd have a few more weeks off sick if I were you to pay them back!!!
    BUT, at least you tried, so well done you.

Take care

Elaine x

Hi Sal,

Hope you are feeling a bit better (don't mean to sound patronising) and i know i don't know you that well but any time you need an ear ...
    Rach xx

Hi Sal
    (Big hug) to you. Everything happening all at once. Unfortunately nobody tends to think that you need quality YOU time and its not easy. I have an 11 year old daughter who is the same and i think it definately is hormones. You may find that she will be fine later on.
    We're all here for you.
    Take care
    Tracy
    x

Sal,

Its true - these things come at once or so it seems.

Sam will be picking up the tension at home and that you're sad at present so will be feeling a bit unsettled herself - thus the tears earlier

I'm sorry that you couldn't attend your clinic for your finger..

Meg
    www.overcominganxiety.co.uk
    You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance

Thanks to all of you for your supportive posts.

Well i have ran around all day after my mum and she has physically and mentally exhaused me. I have got my brother to take her dog, so that is one less worry, he was happy to do that as long as he doesnt have to run her around.

Havent been in long and got a letter from personnel saying that i will not be paid, as had some time off before with anxiety. Spoken to the union and i have to put a paper in to get sick excusal, which i am sure i will, but how inconsiderate of them when they know i am off with an injury sustained at work. Feels like a never ending battle with them. Two horrible letters and not how are you etc.

So more hassle to go through now, before this gets sorted. Feel like i drowning in problems.

Lots of Love Sal xxxxx

Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information