Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Panicking and i cant do this

Hi Sal

Work are not very supportive are they! I'm sure once you have a sick note you should get paid, especially as work is the cause of your being absent.

Glad your brother has taken the dog, one less thing to worry about.
    How is Sam, has she been ok after school.?

You will not drwon in your problems, feel free to vent to me at anytime, we will all support you through .

Take care

Elaine x

Hi Sal

I'm sorry you are having such a bad time of things at the moment, what with your mum and now all this hassle at work too. No wonder you are finding it difficult to cope at present.

Work saying they are not going to pay you is really terrible, especially as you are off with an injury sustained at work. I had the same problem when I was still working and off sick following surgery for my RSI developed as a result of my work. It is the last thing you need.

You know where I am if you want to text or talk on msn. Sorry I'm not up to phone talking at the moment.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Sal

What a day you are having mate.

I truly hope it gets better and you get a break from all these issues soon ok?

Don't forget the "me" time that you still need as well.

Hope tomorrow goes better.

xxx

Nicola

Thanks for all your replies. Blue i should get fully paid when an accident occurs during a fight with a inmate, its in the contract to get a sick excusal, but having had time of with anxiety and time off when i was assaulted, which should have been removed but as yet hasnt, but nevertheless it was only three years ago when that happened.

Lots of Love Sal xxxxx

Hi Elaine

I know your are there if i need you, you have been great. Thanks.

No dusting though!!!

Lots of Love Sal xxxxx

Hi Nic

Thanks, i hope i have a better day tomorrow. Nothing planned as i fancied a day chilling.

Hope Alex enjoyed his birthday.

Lots of Love Sal xxxxx

Hi Sal

I hope you are able to have some time for you and just chill tomorrow.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Sal

Alex's birthday is tomorrow so still to come!

Nicola

Well you better have got Tescos best corned beef in for him.

Had a lot of hassle from mum tonight, but i shouldnt call it hassle as she was breaking her heart. She had had a drink but i couldnt console her. I am struggling here as dont know what to say. Can appreciate how she feels about moving from the farm but she is in a lovely house that my brother bought her. He wont talk to her so i am getting in from both sides.

Plus she feels her dog wont be looked after as well at the farm, i know he wont but what do i do. Think i should go and get him back as tonight she told me by giving him to brother i have let her down. Cant win either way, but regardless of that i feel like i have let her down.

For all we havent got a proper mother/daughter relationship i am worried about her after the phone call.

Lots of Love Sal xxxxx

Hi Sal

Sorry things are not getting any easier or you.

Don't feel guilty about your brother having the dog to look after. I'm sorry to say it but I'm afraid it sounds to me like your mum manipulating you by making you feel guilty. You have enough to cope with already without looking after your mum's dog too. I am sure the dog will be fine on the farm and it won't hurt your brother to do something to help. You are already shouldering too much of this yourself.

I know it is easier said than done, but try not to let her get to you. You have not let her down no matter what she says. You need to look after yourself too and you can't be like superwoman doing it all for everyone.

Karen

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information