Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Panicking and i cant do this

Hi Sal

Is your Mum staying with you or in her own house?
    You haven't let her down by sending the dog to the farm, you have a lot to contend with at the moment, I'm sure he'll be ok.
    As for work, I think they are treating you dreadfully, it's just typical of the system. I used to be a nurse in the NHS and it was the same there, have one day off sick and your name was mud with the sister!!
    Had great plans to dust today, even dreamt about it last night, how sad is that! Decided to go out in the car instead and felt much better!!lol.

Hope you will feel better tomorrow

Take care

love Elaine x

Hi Karen

Thanks for the reply, please dont apologise for saying what you think, i know i need that but she really got to me tonight when she was crying down the phone. Only human and cant help that. I know she is playing with my head but give her that she is good at it and has won tonight.

I feel like i have let her and her dog down and yet again she has put me right in the middle of it all.

Lots of Love Sal xxxxx

Hi Sal

You know she is just crying down the phone because she knows she can get to you this way. She knows she can get her own way by making you feel bad. It is exactly the same ploy dad uses with me. He makes me feel guilty and bad about things so he will get his own way.

Try not to let her get to you. I know how difficult it is when you are in the situation because I find it too hard to say no to my dad too.

I think you are taking on too much and all the combined stress from it all is not good for you. You have to look after yourself too. You can't do everything for other people.

Really think carefully before agreeing to take the dog back as well. I'm worried that this is going to get too much for you. The dog will be fine where he is.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Thanks Karen

Just feel like such a failure. I love her dog i grew up with him and feel selfish but once get Sam to school have day to entertain him and have no time on my own. Sorry to say to get back in pjs and have time on my own. But how i feel isnt the dogs fault and mum making me feel so guility tonight has really got to me.

Lots of Love Sal xxxxx

Don't feel like a failure Sal because you most certainly are not a failure. You are coping with a very stressful situation at work, looking after Sam, looking after your mum and dealing with your own issues and recovering from your injury. You are doing all this single-handed and you are really strong and capable to be able to do all these things.

Of course you need some time for you and there is nothing wrong with getting back into your pjs if that is what you feel like doing at the moment.

Some parents are really good at laying on the guilt and we fall for it every time. I know it isn't the dog's fault, but it isn't like he's not being looked after. You have nothing to feel guilty about.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Hiya Sal

Sorry you are having it naff at the moment hon.

im sure the dog will be fine, they are more resilient than you think and can look after themselves to a large extent.

As for everything else, do what you can but pull back and look after yourself. Your main concern is you and Sam. everything else is extra.
    remember that and take care of yourself!!!!

love Sarah
    xx

Thanks Karen

Just worried sick about Hamish and how my mum made me feel tonight.

Lots of Love Sal xxxxx

Hi Sarah

So pleased with how well you are doing, and i hope it gets even better for you.

Mum upset me and hamish is such a lovely dog i feel guilty that i havent kept him here as i know mum thinks i have let her down.

He isnt hard work but i just need my time alone when Sam is at school and all i feel now is selfish.

Lots of Love Sal xxxxx

Hiya Sal

thanks hon I just hope it gets better for you!!!!

wont Hamish come to bed and cuddle up with you for a bit of comfort when u need to hide away?

I always drag my cats on my bed and cuddle them when im feeling bad...works a treat. animals can be a great healer!!

just a thought

love Sarah
    xx

Yeah Sarah he would but need to get him back from my brothers as dont think he has settled there at all. When i left him he tried to run after me, that made me feel like ****.

Lots of Love Sal xxxxx

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information