Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast

Thread: Panicking and i cant do this

How is Sam doing? Hope she's ok!!

Hi Sal

Hope you had a good weekend and that Sam is ok now.

Catch you later chuck

Take care

Elaine x

Thanks for all your replies.

Sam has just come through the worst i hope, it hasnt being an easy week and weekend but hopefully i will get her back to school tomorrow.

Dont think i have ever seen her so poorly but at least she is nearly back to herself, but it really scared me.

She is off the steroids now which seem to have worked for her.

We have had an good weekend even though she hasnt being feeling too good. We had a bbq on Saturday and my brother and all my neighbours came and Sam coped really well and everyone got on really well with Simon. He came on Friday and went home today and has helped me loads with Sam, and given me some time to my self which has helped me loads.

Have felt a bit anxious tonight but feel a bit better now. Sam is asleep and i just hope she is okay to go back to school tomorrow as bless her she is getting really bored being stuck at home.

Thanks everyone.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

Hi Sal

Glad Sam is much better.

Seems like Simon has been a real help to you throughout all of this. I'm glad you are getting on so well, and he's getting on well with your family too.

It's natural to feel a bit anxious when the crisis is over because that's when you really start to think about what happened. At the time you're going through it you are just concentrating on coping with the event. You've also had Simon there with you, whereas you are now on your own and have more time to think about everything.

You coped so well Sal and you'll get through the anxiety you're feeling tonight.

Hope things are better for you tomorrow.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

hi Sal,

So glad to hear that Sam is doing better!! I can imagine how scared you must have been - she's a strong kid though. It's great that Simon has been there for you through all this - that really says something, doesn't it? Hope to see you soon.

Sarah

Hi Sal

Soooo glad that Sam is better and looking forward to returning to school. It's been so nice for you tohave Simon with you over the weekend and I'm so glad everyone got on well with him, you deserve it mate.
    It's only natural that you are feeling anxious as you have had company all weekend and as Karen says you now have time on your hands to think.

Take care

Elaine x

Sam is a lot better rash came up again today but put cream on and gave her a tablet and she is back at doctors next week for allergy tests. I was at docs today and he has signed me off for another two weeks, but helped my bruv clean his old house out yesterday and used my hand and it has all swelled up.

Feeling okay within myself and Simon and me are getting on great so im a happy bunny LOL

Do get anxious as not used to someone being around but he understands and is great.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

Hi Sal

Glad you are feeling ok and you and Simon are getting on well. Looks like you found a good one there! You deserve some happiness for a change.

Be careful not to overuse your hand.

Hope Sam's allergy tests go ok.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

hi Sal,

Glad to hear that things with Simon are going well. I hope Sam recovers 100% soon!!

Sarah

Hi Sarah

Sam seems a lot better, she has gone to her dads today, as suddenly the build up of the week got the better of me.

I just feel so tired but cant sleep and have never suffered PMT in my life but could fall out with myself at the moment. Simon was supposed to come over tonight but i need time on my own to chill.

Had a bit of hassle of Sams dad and it really got to me whereas by now i should be used to it but how i am feeling wanted to tell him where to stick it but took a deep breath.

See how she gets on with her dad, but have my doubts she will last for the weekend, although Ashleigh is with her. Wont go unless Ashleigh is there, speaks volumes doesnt it but he cant see it.

Got a letter from work today to see the occupational health in 2 weeks, but wish it had being sooner so at least i could have being back at work on light duties and also next Wed they want to do a home visit, took them 10 weeks to decide!!!

Me being cynical i guess!!!!

Love Sal xx

Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast

Thread Information