Thread: Hormones

Hormones

Hiya i was wondering do hormones have an effect on anxiety symptoms? Around the time when im due my symtoms get worse, heart pounding, lightheadedness i am taking propranol and these help my symptoms, they dont go completely but they do get worse at the time of the month. Any info would be gratfully recieved. Thanks Cheryl

Re: Hormones

Hi Cheryl,

PMS SUX!
    I for one always feel heaps worse and more depressed about a week before mine comes. Even though I know it's because my 'P' is on the way, it still doesn't help to lesson the feelings. I just wish that Doctors would allow as to be spayed as soon as we don't want anymore kids. I sometimes I wish I was a cat.
    Sorry I can't offer any help - I just thought I'd let you know that I get the same symtoms as you do.
    Love SJ

I know how you feel,i always feel more on edge at this time of the month i guess it is the build up of hormones making our bodies more sensitive.
    I dont know the answer unfortunately but its a good excuse to take some time out and try to relax.
    Take care
    Helen

I also know mine is a lot worse around then.

Love Sandyjanexxx

I am fairly sure that hormones play a huge part in my ectopics and lately I seem to get more when it is that time of the month. More ectopics make me more anxious.

yes def, im getting worse too the older i get! about halfway through cycle i feel really anxious then few days before due. its awful. can only be hormones as theres no other reason for it most of the time.

ju

Thanks everyone, it's reasurring that it happens to others too. I've spoken to my mum about this as she suffered from anxiety too and said hormones do play a big part. Lol i do agree Sarajane, wouldn't it be fab! Anyway ta everyone its a great help knowing im not alone

Hey,

Yep its time of the month here, and all weekend I have had ectopics, I have felt rubbish and have cried for every stupid reason.

Definitly a link....

Shaz x

Yes, hormones definitely cause a ton of symptoms. I read somewhere once that there are literally hundreds of symptoms associated with PMS, depending on the person. I know I always get depression, mood swings, fast heart rate, stomach trouble, fatigue, and increased anxiety. Isn't it wonderful?

Thread Information