Thread: ectopics question...should i be worried?

ectopics question...should i be worried?

Hiya,

im just about coming to term with this ectopics saga! i'm not so scared of them now so miraculously they dont bother me so much, although im still convinced theres a more serious problem.

Anyway, my queastion is this...i used to get these beats randomly,like once a week/fortnight and i now find that i am experiencing them everyday! Is this something that i should be worried about?

Im seeing a cardiologist on 7th feb for my 'own piece of mind'!

thanks
    cassi23

Re: ectopics question...should i be worried?

hiya

i get them every day to i have had a heart scan and ecg,s and they told my heart was ok i am sure yours is to it is just very hard to deal with them i was realy scared of them but not to bad now after 9 years

jodie xxx

oh my gosh 9 years...thats a long time to have to live with these dreaded things.

My doctor has said that they are just ectopics and try not to worry, iv started not to worry so much and it does help because they arn't bothering me to the point of panick like when they first began.

I was just wondering why they would suddenly start to come everyday. this is the 4th day in a row iv had them whereas before it was probably only 1 episode a week.

Did your happen like this jodie? what do yours feel like?
    Iv only had 1 ecg and they wernt happening then so hoping the cardiologist may have some answers

Cassi xxx

hiya , im like jodie had them about 8 years ,i sometimes find that mine are worst after a meal i do have gastric reflux , they are horrible things ill never get used to them make me miserable . when i go to the doctor which isnt often hate the docs ill say doctor im still getting them heartbeat things ,his reply yes, yes their awful things sally awful . try not to worry about them they are harmless .

take care sally....

Howdie

Yep I have suffered with them for the last 20 odd years. Used to just get bouts of them but I started to get them every single day (sometimes for most of the day) about three months ago. I've had all the tests, scans etc and was told nothing to worry about.

I have stopped worrying about them so much and they seem to have eased . Saying that i really hate them and i'm sure i'll worry again at some point but try and relax (easier said than done i know). If you have had them checked etc just try to learn to live with them (embrace them my doctor told me lol).

Take care hun, you're not alone and I hope you feel a little better

Tracy

every day... sometimes every other beat!!!!!!!!! dont worry they will ease off xxx

Thread Information