Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fluoxetine 20 mg

Re: Fluoxetine 20 mg

@ turnthelighton! , hi , how are u doin ,,,, i found this site last nite i thought i was goin crazy this has helped out but im on day 15 now and im just loosing the plot waking up panicy not eating bad chest its awful im going to see the doc again monday as my eyes have been leakin15 hours a day 4 the last week this surely crnt b right ! id like to be positive but right now i cant see the pros of this medication x hope u get better help but is u need to talk or share u experiances im here and every1s very different and offers different advice x
    good luck x

fluoxetine will work you just need to give it time im 36 days into taking 20 mg a day and i can say at the moment the anxiety is easing and the side effects are easing so keep smiling there is hope for us who suffering

Smile Re: Fluoxetine 20 mg

Hi
    Been on 20mg for 8 days and the panic and general worrying is getting worse. Hopefully in the next couple of days things will pick up. Diagnosed with OCD which explains all the wierd thoughts and constantly having to go over everything I have said to make sure it will not get me in trouble. Do these thoughts go after a while.

OCD is really awful..

It took Five and half weeks to kick in for me and they certainly made me feel worse before better, I have never felt so ill and was at rock bottom for a lot of days thinking I was never going to get better however like Sickandtired says it is worth it. It is not an easy ride, just take it slowly and take care of yourselves.

i ad a ruff 2 weeks wen i first stared im now on week 4 and thing r getting better hand in the id give it atleast 4 to 6 weeks

Hang in there it took 6 weeks for the tablets to kick in but now I feel so much better. Still get little panic attacks but I can deal with them. Remember every day you beat it, is a day closer to winning

ladyjane. Can sympathize. Have been on "fluo" now almost 4 weeks. I too am really
    trying to hang on in there. But I have quite sore breasts, It is the first time I have heard
    anyone else mention this. So thankyou for that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information