Thread: Whats this ?

Whats this ?

I had to stop molipaxin abruptly on sunday last after about 4 mths on 150mg cos blood pressure got too low.I had been 5 days on affex as a combi with the molipaxin.

I havent been on any med since last saturday.I was at doctor on monday she gave me cipramil.I havent taken the cipramil yet.

I am so bad with rebound panic agitation and racing heart today.I feel so dizzy and mouth is is so dry.

if these arent addictive why am i feelin soo awful.I'm a bit wary of taking thcipramil on top of all this.

can anyone please help understand whats going on?

bet x

Re: Whats this ?

sorry to hear your going through this crap bet,the meds u mention arent addictive as in the sense of the benzos,but obviously your body gets used to them being present and taken away you will notice a difference.

how are you feeling today?and have you started on the cipramil...this may give you some side effects for a few weeks before your body adjusts,but all drugs have side effects..let us know how u gettin on

pete

Hi Pete,

thank you for your kind reply.I really did get a scare with the molipaxin and prozac combination.The doctor gave me xanax .25 for 7 days on jan 28 to chill me until the meds left my system

I took one xanax and it nearly drove me outta my mind.I was having intrusive/obsessive thoughts omg it was terrible.

At the mo I am med free since 17 days.

I have posted under "citalopram" you will see why I'm really cautious bout taking it now.

Bet

bet,
    i couldnt take citaprolam either as made my anxiety off the scale,my muscles were permanently tense,tremors,the works..so much for these meds helping.
    the leaflet always says"you may feel slightly worse before you feel better"

yeah right,understatement....i have decided all ssris are not for me and anyone else who suffers with social anxiety,why prescribe a anti-depressant just because it has minor -very minor help with anxiety.

pity you couldnt get along with the xanax as that would of been a good drug to use as and when required.

anyways good luck and im off to read your post !

pete.

p.s what part of ireland you from? my gran was from cork so i guess im quarter irish

Hi Pete,

thanks for your advice here and on the citalopram post.I actually think .25 xanax was a bit strong for me.Its unreal as to how sensitive I am to meds.I might try talking half of the .25 another time when I am a bit more centered.

What meds do you take now?

I live in Galway Southern Ireland.I was born in Cork.Galway is approx 3.5 hrs drive from Cork.

Bet

Thread Information