why oh why is this coming back dont like it and dont need it right now,i havent been feeling myself lately my daughtors due to have her baby she still lives at home and my dog is ready to have her pups around the same time and im not looking forward to it.ive been feeling preasured with my dog having her pups as everyone wants them family and freinds but they all seem to think because there family and freinds i should give them away ur just sell them at reduced priceses i feel awful and wish she wasnt having them i dont like to charge them as i do feel meen but my husband is saying that they are pedegree dogs and they cost alot of money there full pedegree with papers and we payed nearly a thousand pound for the two of them last year.anyway i was on my way home today from work when all of a sudden i felt unreal the headlights on the cars coming towards me suddenly freaked me out i feel so freaked out i cannot explain it but it is so scairy i feel im loosing control ive lost my bank card my husband is saying to ring the bank but im so freaked out by these thoughts of unreality that i carnt get my head around wots more important i feel so unreal its scairy will these feelings go away