Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey! (Delrealization/Depersonalization help)

Re: Hey! (Delrealization/Depersonalization help)

Quote Originally Posted by samtheman View Post
    WOW This is exactly what happened me, I had smoked weed before and never had any problems, then one time after smoking some different type stuff BANG!! I had my first panic attack and I have never felt fear like it. That started my whole anxiety problem and 10 years later its still here. As for DR/DP I suffered this also 2 bursts last 6 months each and it was a nightmare. I had it 24/7 and it felt almost like being in a dream. It eventually went away on its own accord though.

Good luck mate
    So your anxiety was 'triggered' by smoking weed and it's still pressent 10 years later??

Here's another Q. Once your anxiety is triggered or just shoots over the roof, is it EVER possible to get it back to normal and not get it back again? or is it always just beneith the skin ready to jump out again?

Quote Originally Posted by JoeK1 View Post
    So your anxiety was 'triggered' by smoking weed and it's still pressent 10 years later??

Here's another Q. Once your anxiety is triggered or just shoots over the roof, is it EVER possible to get it back to normal and not get it back again? or is it always just beneith the skin ready to jump out again?
    It is possible to get it back to a normal level but a trigger such as say dope or a stressful event such as say a death will fire it off again.

Yes its still here, the dope was the trigger, dope itself didn't cause it, it just triggered it, which explains why some people can smoke there lungs out and have no side effects and others can smoke it once and have anxiety or even psychosis, it triggers it off if you are suseptable
    and unfortunatley you don't know until its to late.

Quote Originally Posted by samtheman View Post
    It is possible to get it back to a normal level but a trigger such as say dope or a stressful event such as say a death will fire it off again.

Yes its still here, the dope was the trigger, dope itself didn't cause it, it just triggered it, which explains why some people can smoke there lungs out and have no side effects and others can smoke it once and have anxiety or even psychosis, it triggers it off if you are suseptable
    and unfortunatley you don't know until its to late.
    Alright and I just want to get your thoughts on this (if Im ever stupid enough to do it again)...
    If I did ever smoke again, for whatever reason, is it a sdafe bet that weed would pull the anxiety back at 100% force?

Im mad that there's not enough study on this drug to give me straight forward answers. The fact that it was a random time after a good 100 others just makes it so i cant stop thinking 'why'. And everyone tells me once you find the reason what's causing it, it will do away. I just cant think what it could be.
    -Joe

Anyone, the questions above?? hehe. Sorry for the bump ;o

But also, I went to play basketball today indoors at a firneds house. BIG OPEN COURTS/ROOMS SCARE ME! Anyone else? I get really tired and feel alone :(
    God I hate this so much... I can't wait until the day I wake up and it's back to normal!

It seams like if Im watching tv and move back to 'watching' real life, it gets me more tired and my DR/DP symptoms shoot up the roof!
    Also, there is this lamp that is right next to my computer. I always am distracted by it and notice it's figure, making me think more and more about my 'problems'. Should I move it or should I 'stay strong'?

Thanks guys,
    Joe
    Last edited by JoeK1; 12-02-08 at 04:37.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information