Thread: period/bleeding trouble...

period/bleeding trouble...

Sorry guys if i get abit graffic..I have been getting heavy peiods for a few months now and with my last one it caused me to have a massive anxious few weeks..Silly i know but thought id bleed to death,Anyway i went to my doctors and he gave me the pill to take but before i took it i started bleeding two weeks before period was due so i took first pill and have just had last one in pack today but i have beld all through tthe pack but its not like blood you have with a period it more like a brown discharge (sorry it its too much info) and its been here for 3 weeks now and on top of that period is due and that is making me anxious that it will be a heavy one again...Any advice or anyone had anything similar would be good to hear.

Thanks for reading
    Kerry

Re: period/bleeding trouble...

hi....there are so many things that can mess up a woman's cycle including stress and anxiety. if the pill you're referring to is birth control or any kind of hormone pill, that can mess you up, too. a few months back i started a new birth control pill and my cycle was so weird -- normally i'm really regular. but the pills and the stress made my periods last almost the entire month. just relax and keep taking the pills and things should even out. if they don't, go back to the doctor and they can check you out. i'm sure you're fine, though. take care.

Re: period/bleeding trouble...

Hi there,

I've had exactly the same thing when I started my new contraceptive pill. My period seemed to last for weeks and was just as you described - more like a brown discharge.

Don't worry about it - it is just the pill messing your cycle up. Keep taking your pill and it will sort itself out. Mine sorted out after a couple of months. It's nothing to worry about, take care.

Thread Information