Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone else get this?

hi your doing brilliantly keep it up.........

fan x

Hi Jules

You're doing just fine! A wedding is such a big thing, this time last year just before I got married I felt exactly as you do and was so cross with myself for it. My day turned out totally perfect in the end and yours will too. Lots of pampering required just now for you I think - how about a relaxation massage or a day at a spa? You need a little time just for you.

Try not to worry too much about your hen weekend - take lots of rescue remedy with you and perhaps tell a couple of your mates how you're feeling; sure they'll keep an eye out for you and be supportive if you need them.

Love Jo xxx

"courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear"

You're right Jo, my friends will look after me but I just wish I didnt' feel like this.

I'm feeling worse than ever. For the last few days, I've had so much pain in my head that I don't know what to do. It's like an immense weight on the top of it and around my forehead. It hurts to touch, so I',m guessing it's muscular but I have sudden shooting pains too and feelings like my head is being injected with hot liquid. Put that together, with neck ache, back ache, dizziness and weak legs and I feel just great. Oh yeah and the strange feeling like I'm being pulled into the floor, my body is so heavy.Last night I slept for 10 hours but still feel shattered. My back is burning now

I have no time for relaxation at the moment and I know that the weekend should be that, but I'm jsut seeing it as achore right now.

Jules

Wow Jules - progress

*I',m guessing it's muscular * You're so right but not long ago you;'d have been getting MRI's scheduled etc. Well done for keeping it in perspective.

I think you really do hold all your tension in your body and its lets you know that its on red alert.
    Please Jules when you get back - go and get a set of 3 massages booked. You are going to really need them leading up into these last few weeks ..

Meg
    www.overcominganxiety.co.uk
    You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information