Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Panic Bus

Re: The Panic Bus

not a doughnut lol and not stale if there fresh

ring, ring, ring,.....

"Hello, Yes operator, I'm trying to get the number for the panic bus" . . .

Yes, I understand it's a virtual bus, you think I'm crazy or something?"

Yes, but, hang on I was . . . Please listen, I only want the virtual number for the NMP panic bus,"

It seems to have gone missing and was last seen on the 14 march overloaded with stale dough nuts and god knows what else."

Well, do you have the number for 'the missing bus unit' - you know like 'missing persons', Hang on hang on, stop yelling at me . . . . but this is a bus. . . - well OK, it's a virtual bus, but it's real to me", . . . .hang on, I'm not crazy - stop calling me that. . . . "

Well, if that's how you feel, it's your loss not mine, and before you hang up, I'd just like to say - Have a happy day, and I'd rather be crazy than like you any day".

"Good bye directory assistance, and just remember to keep an eye open at all times - you never know when our virtual bus might come around the corner and knock you to the ground - just when you thought it was safe" Haaa Haaaaaa

Morse code. beep beep beep - - dash dash . .

Calling the panic bus - pick up wanted tonight - east coast Australia.
    I have fresh dough nuts, and a heap of booze that just happened to be laying around the virtual pub screaming at me 'take us' take us',

OMG, I've missed you guys, can't wait to catch up with you all.

The outside lights on, I'm dressed, and waiting on the veranda.

So excited -

SJ

last seen on a small track going up mountain near me hun

i missed it tho

wolfie was driving so fast

just missed a sheep

mill

ps id welcome a ride sometime lol

I have brought the panic bus out of the garage for a spin to Scotland, if anyone wants to come plz feel free to join us, NEW STAFF REQUIRED, likely to be a roadtrip, lasting till end of may, all offers considered, but am still head chef, and in control of booze supplies, unless appropriate manager can be found, please leave CV and any transferable skills below,

Emma xxxx
    Last edited by weeble40; 13-01-09 at 01:07.

The Sticky Kitchen on facebook!

Lmao emma! Theres too many posts to be reading at this late hour for my liking Luv the purple bus though, my fav colour! So not sure whether this post has already been taken but i wud like to be dj and resident dancer! I am assuming that the nmp bus has its very own bar with lots of nice hunky bar men and when i have had a few beers i like to dance to a gud tune or 2 and lose meself in the music. So am ready when u r, hope this top was low enuf for u to see me bubblys lmfao reckon they wud be me sellin point if u were interviewing . Lets get this bus movin!

Ps wolfie, this bus was brought back out so me and emma cud come and visit u and any1 else who wants to come, so u better get me bed ready cause after all that partying i will need a nice wee bed so i can rest me weary head lol

bonjour funky bus people! i would rather like to hop on board for a visit to och aye land! with my fab music and "tarting up the place" skills i can help out to make the bus fabulisimo,not to mention my wisdomosity helping out with any domestic promlemos and hilariosity to make the day go past in one big laughing fit! (just dont ask me to read any maps or you will end up in kiwi ago-go land chatting to sheep and people with little badgers living on the end of there chins)

charli xxxx

p.s pick me up at my house! i'll be the one wearing bright pink tights (and more clothes obviously) with a cat probebly sleeping on my feet.

Do we move along with fate?
    Or is it fate that unravels wih the steps we take?

consider yourselves hired, dont worry Charli we have a sat nav for this trip, Kay we need to find some hunky men for the bar, so keep your eyes peeled, dont know if we will find any here lol

Emma xxx

The Sticky Kitchen on facebook!

HI

Could I please join the panic bus if you will be stopping anywhere near Newcastle on your way to Bonnie Scotland. I am good with animals and as they are so good for anx people I think we should have a few on board.....I coud be the pet sitter and walker etc. Failing that I'd do anything except ironing lol and anything too strenuous cos I'm pregnant!!!

Hey All,

Christineplus3 - I will be the co-driver as of course I can drive on the other side of the road (well sort of lol).

See you on the bus.
    Natalie

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information