Thread: total panic!!!!help

total panic!!!!help

oh my god i am panicking likr hell i keep havin quite strong heart flutters there scarein me so bad n my chest hurts azwel i fink there givin me a heart attack,i cnt stop cryin n am shakin like mad my chest feels horrible plz sumbody tell me uv had this b4 ...the flutters r cumin like every 15 mins n they happen for lke 2 or 3 breaths then stop,i dnt understand y its happend i eaz even worrying about them then bam,

Re: total panic!!!!help

iv just read sum post on here about heart flutters n most ov the ppl say they feel theres in their thoat ,i can actually feel mine in my heart

Yes its all anxiety, ive had them bad like that in the past. If you have any bit of stress or anxiety its totally normal to get them, honestly do not worry. Try to get someone to be with you and talk to you to calm you down, totally take your mind off your fears and you will notice as you relax they subside.

thanx il giv it a try,did u actually feel them in ur heart tho not in ur throat

Have you read the ectopics forum at all?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Yes chest & throat, not nice at all.

Don't worry hon, I've had something similar. I feel them in my chest and not in my throat. Your chest might be hurting cause of tension from being scared from the ectopics and might not actually be from the ectopics themselves.

But still, I've experienced the occasional sharp prick of pain with them, even one big giant one that felt like I was kicked in the chest. I read somewhere that has to do with nerves.

Thread Information