Hi kate, I hope you are having a good weekend. Yes the interview went well and I did my job at Martin Mere too.

Not good this unreality is it. Do you find that it leaves you quicker if you dont worry about it? Driving is of course a big concern when it comes to the unreality but so far I have managed and the unreality has not been "bad" enough to stop me. In fact I would say I am feeling more confident with the car as time goes by.

Wonderful to hear about your lunch in BHS and that your panic level was NIL. Thats great news kate.

How did you get on with your driving in the dark on Friday night. I bet you coped really well didnt you. I drove back in the dark from Yorkshire (70 miles) a couple of weeks ago! I am not used to driving in the dark, either!!

I hope that your son got a taxi home though. No joke, being out at that time of night with lots of drunken people around. I was out myself on Friday night - most unusual. I was at a surprise Ruby Wedding party!! So I had to drive back in the dark at 11pm too. The party went well by the way and I managed to stay there from 7.15pm till almost 11pm with no anxiety either. There were 80 people there too!

I feel a bit unreal now though so I am going to try and do as you do and NOT worry about it.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon
Shirley
x x x