Thread: Rebirthing

Rebirthing

Has anyone tried this? I have been curious about this and have been considering to have it done but am a little scared.

Re: Rebirthing

Hi Debstar,
    I had a lovely lady come to my home about 4 years ago. It is not frightening at all. It was very relaxing at first, until I started to remember things that had happened to me when I was very young.
    After she left I phoned my elder sister and my mother and asked them about the things that had come up during the rebirthing. Both my sister and my mother confirmed that these things had happened to me, they found it hard to believe that through a rebirthing these memories had surfaced, as they were memories of when I was only about two years old.
    So, to answer your question, rebirthing is not frightening, but you have to be aware that things from your past may surface that you may not want to deal with.
    I’m in Australia as well, so go and have a look at http://www.naturaltherapypages.com.au/therapy/Breathwork
    This web site tells you a bit about rebirthing.
    Let me know how you go OK. You can pm me anytime.
    Sarajane

Thankyou Sarajane.

I will have to see if anyone in my area does this.

Deb

this is an ok therapy but it seems to be limited like lots of other therapies there is only so far u can go with it

Thread Information