Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Headache

Headache

Hi everyone

For the last 4 days i have been suffering from a headache which is in the same place left side of my temple, not a bad headache not needed to take anything but more like an aching nagging pain, all sorts of conditions going through my head at the moment.

Anyone else ever had this or any ideas what it is.

Re: Headache

Hi Jason, I get this a lot just tension and anxiety try to relax LOL, just a thought do you need your eyes teasting?
    Lesleyb

Had my eyes tested back in october a slight change but not alot dont wear glasses, also been getting a funny feeling hard to explain but its like things seem different like spaced out or feels like i have been drinking. Do get alot of muscle tension neck and shoulders.

hi jason i had this a couple of weeks ago in my temple and over my head it was worring for me it lasted bout 7 days none stop i went to see my gp and he told me it was a tension headache he said my neck and shoulders were that tense this was causing pains in my temples so please dont worry

Same with me, sounds like a tension headache. But somehow I still convince myself it's a brain tumor! Sheesh.

http://www.round-earth.com/HeadPainIntro.html

When I was on my 'I have a brain tumour obsession' I actually found the above site really helpful, and it made me start to believe that it was actually tension afterall.

thanks for your replies, have been trying to think possitive all week, still have this headache that seems come on throughout the day in the same place, seems worst at the end of the day when im finishing work, it does not stop me doing anything or getting worst not even taking headache tablets, do you think it is tension or would the headache be all around my head

Hi Jason - it does sound like tension headache, I get them in both my temples and no where else on my head and they did worry me at first, but it is just tension. I find yawning helps or opening my mouth really wide to stretch it!! Yoga stretches are good too, especially ones where you bend forward and flop!! Massaging my temples and the top of my head helps ease them too. Try to relax your head, I find I clench my teeth and tense my scalp a lot which I think causes mine.

I get this all the time. Have you tried taking paracetomol etc. Do you have it when you wake up in the morning or does it get worse as the day goes on. Are you on any other types of medication my bp tabs have played havoc with this symptom. I'm sure it is just tension. Keep a record of when you have it how long it lasts etc.

Im ok when i wake up comes on in the afternoon, it feels ok again now, paracetomel does get rid of it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information