Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: List of things that help anxiety

Re: List of things that help anxiety

Welcome

Most of the goodness is in the juice, the "waste" has more fibre in it though
    a good idea is to use the "waste" fruit in a cake, for example juice some apples and then use the pulp in an apple cake! yummy
    If your interested in learning more about herbal remedies take a look on ebay, theres always alot of cheap books on there.
    Or you can just read my posts hehe

Alot of bee made stuff can effect people who are sensitive to bee stings,
    pretty sure theres a test that can be done to find out, but seams like alot of hassle lol
    Well done for getting your daughter involved, its important to make them learn good habbits when it comes to food.
    You should look for a book called "The mood Cure" by Julia ross
    its great! teaches you about how food and supplements effects your mood
    so it will help alot with your pms.

You should be proud of how far you've come, you've taken controll and shown ur mind its ok to be cautious but it shud never limit your life and experiances.

unfortunately its too late for that! but we can always improve our lives and i suppose if im honest ive always been interseted in diet- although i dont diet, but i know that we are what we eat i think the cake idea is good although personally i dont fancy it but i will tell that to the husband so he can stop moaning! ha ha and also im not into taking bee pollen but i do luuurrrvveee honey, so was particulararly interested in the manuka variety, but it doesnt really taste that nice - but we put it into a juice from the book and you couldnt taste it

lol diets are bad, healthy eating plans are better

lol glad i can save you some earache!
    the only time i use honey is for my homemade lemsips lol

Have tried valerian but never worked for me any other suggestions to relax and sleep well.clare.

I recently bought some Kalms but have been too worried about taking them incase of side effects, and being completely alone and isolated I really do worry about taking new things.

Did anyone have any side effects with Kalms as i really am so tired and really want to sleep more than the 2 hours i only get now since my anxiety has got very bad again :(

Thank you for any replies.

Quote Originally Posted by mimijames View Post
    I recently bought some Kalms but have been too worried about taking them incase of side effects, and being completely alone and isolated I really do worry about taking new things.

Did anyone have any side effects with Kalms as i really am so tired and really want to sleep more than the 2 hours i only get now since my anxiety has got very bad again :(

Thank you for any replies.
    I know for sure that when my meds will start working in couple of weeks the sleep will get better.
    I started cipraex 5 and later 10mg for 4 days now....

Hope you will get some sleep soon.

Thank you Thumbalina,

Ive been on Citalopram for many years at 40mg, and recently ( the past month ) been pit on Propranolol 40mg, but since the beta blockers I just cant sleep so my Dr recommended the Kalms but I still am yet to try them incase of side effects :/

Quote Originally Posted by mimijames View Post
    Thank you Thumbalina,

Ive been on Citalopram for many years at 40mg, and recently ( the past month ) been pit on Propranolol 40mg, but since the beta blockers I just cant sleep so my Dr recommended the Kalms but I still am yet to try them incase of side effects :/
    I used to take propanolol - i think its was for palpitations and anx.
    But with time i understood and decided that for me it was better to stick just to one main med - cipralex for me and it snould do its work over the time.
    But everybody is different though.
    And it takes time for any medicstions to work for you. So maybe you can wait abit and see.
    Take care

Valerian is quite relaxing although it smells rough. Guess thats why they use it to attract rats.

Camomile tea is also pleasant.

I find Valerian makes me too tired for work. Might try Khalms again sick of beta blockers

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information