There is an elderly man I know who used to fly fighter jets after WW2. He was telling me about all the fellow pilots he lost in accidents. I asked him if it ever "worried" him and he said no because it wasn't worth "worrying" about as it'd be so quick if it ever happened.

I also know a man of 90 who has been through some bad illnesses. Each time he's bounced back treating each illness as just "life". The other day he had broken the sole on his shoe and we all "worried" about him falling over but he couldn't "care less". We all had our hearts in our mouths when he actually did fall and we were "worried" he'd really hurt himself. As we picked him up he was laughing to himself for being so silly walking around with a broken sole! This wasn't the first time either!

Needless to say neither of these people suffer from anxiety but then again they wouldn't with their "attitude" to life.

We are of a different make up where things get to us but imagine if we could change the way we "think" to adopt the same "attitude" towards our fears and anxieties to help us cope with "life"...........because it IS possible.