Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you find shopping stressful????

Do you find shopping stressful????

Grrr Friday evening means one thing. My weekly run around Asda or Tesco. When I pull into the car park I can feel my temper rise and I've not even got out of the car. Then you get in and you just want to get in and out in super quick time, but you have these people who just seem to want to get in your way constantly, they block isles, they decide to have a conversation and hold everything up. Grrr by the time your finished you could happly punch a wall or something in anger,

Do you get this angry? I'm still bloody in a temper yet

Re: Do you find shopping stressful????

I don't find it stressful cos I don't do one big shop rather I go everyday for a few things

Kate

Don't get angry just panicky. Have now resorted to internet shopping its the best thing I ever did. I find food shopping absolutely mindless. We basically get the same things every week. We now do much better things at the weekend.

Yes I get angry too and it's usually at those people who seem to wander around in a daze with all the time in the world or the person who takes an absolute age to put their damned shopping in the bags or the person who takes ages to pay whether it's card or cash! I could go on and on and end up sounding like some female Victor Meldrew !
    Don't these people know that we anx sufferers just want to go in, get our shopping preferably as quickly as poss and then pay and leave! I saw someone suggest on here somewhere that ther should be a till for anx sufferers and i'm totally in agreement for that.
    By the way, this week i shopped online

Love
    Pink
    xxx

Ironically I got home and checked my email and there was an email from Tesco's offering me £10 of my first shop online, I think I will use that next week, shopping is just to draining, on a Friday evening anyway.

Thumbs up Re: Do you find shopping stressful????

Yep,hate it,too many people too close, .... the local Zombies standing in the Isle waiting for a brain transplant.

Lol Dave.

Well I am a self- confessed shopper (clothes and shoes though)

but.....tonight in M and S there was a complete idiot toff marching about yellin on his phone about some business deal. He irritated me sooo much I coulda slapped a lettuce in his face (I am usually fairly chilled)

I get to the till and this wally is in front of me still on phone and doesn't even acknowledge the woman on the till.

As he went she said to me was it her or was a complete idiot. I told her I coulda slapped him a few times over and we had a

Why??? if you are in a shop- shop I don't get it lol

Claire xx

Quote Originally Posted by samtheman View Post
    Ironically I got home and checked my email and there was an email from Tesco's offering me £10 of my first shop online, I think I will use that next week, shopping is just to draining, on a Friday evening anyway.
    I'd highly recommend buying online from Tesco. I started having my groceries delivered quite a number of years ago when Tesco first started offering this service and it's been great. There will be people out there who say they prefer to choose their own groceries but I find that when I'm in a rush and all anxious I just pick up the first thing to hand anyway, so in the long run I get a better selection of goods when I order online.

I suffer from social anxiety so haven't been shopping alone for a long time now. I go with my oh and our 3 kids every other weekend for a 'big' shop. We go very early before it starts getting busy but I still hate going and get very stressed.

lolol - oh hell isnt it the worst !! i have just done tesco and i think every man and his dog was in there !! i mean why ? its mothers day but the shops arnt shut - its just another sunday and its not like you have to feed the five thousands - what was going on in there today !!! But yay i managed it wahooooo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information