Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: *More Ugs for his Nibs!*

Re: *More Ugs for his Nibs!*

Just wondered how it went lovie?

Piglet

I'd just like to say a huge thank you to everyone who replied to this thread and also the people who have supported me over the last couple of weeks (you know who you are).

Okay, so the day of the interview finally dawned with a herd of elephants tap dancing in my tummy. I got up, had some Piglet toilet movements (TMI ) and amazingly managed to eat a spot of breakfast.

The time comes to leave the house... straight into massive traffic jams. It took 25 minutes to get out of my village when normally it takes 5 and I was saying some rather naughty words in my head. Fortunately I get to university in time and at 10am I'm told my interview is at 3:50pm. By this point the elephants had opened up their own dance club in my tummy.

As I know the university well I decided to take a walk around the museum and have a look at lots of really old dead things. Amongst other things I discovered that dinosaurs possible died from constipation once oily ferns became extinct.

So time crawled on but fortunately I'd brought some stuff with me to keep myself occupied. I go and sit in my car for a bit and whip out my trusty laptop. Several computerised games of Monopoly and a packed lunch later and the interview's drawing nearer... I'm not a sad nerd am I?

Finally my time arrives and I stand outside the interview room and wondered if this is how it feels to be on death row. By now the elephants tap dancing concert had been gatecrashed by a herd of heavy metal loving diplodocus. I'm called into the room and asked lots of nasty questions by very brainy boffins with funny names. If that wasn't bad enough the fire alarm goes off towards the end of the interview! The interview is wrapped up and they ask if I have any questions 'Erm... where's the nearest fire exit?'.

And so ended another of lifes wonderful pleasures. Unfortunately I found out today that I haven't been offered the funding. In fact they decided not to fund the course I applied for so nobody has ended up doing it. Nevertheless it was good to get more interview experience and I intend to try again. In the meantime I'll carry on trying to get better both academically and emotionally.

If you read this small saga then thank you lol.

Take care,

Mike

Oh Sweetie,

I'm so sorry they didn't offer you the funding what meanie pants they are

A HUGE for coping with the interview mate. I'm so proud of you You did really well.

Lets hope those elephants have taken those tap dancing shoes of now for you Mr N and replaced them with ballet ones!

Take Care, I hope you are well mate.

Love & Wishes,

Pip's X X

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles View Post
    I got up, had some Piglet toilet movements (TMI ) and amazingly managed to eat a spot of breakfast.
    Lol at us and our colonic irrigation impressions on Weds morning hun - nice!!!

I'm so sorry about the funding issue hun and agree with me old mate pips - meany poo pants!!

Still I am a great believer in fate - something even better/suitable is waiting to come along now Nibs so let's see how things pan out. Of course you are absolutely right about the experince - well done my lovely!

Piglet

First - you're the most un-saddest nerd I've ever known in me life Mike......and that's a looooong time!!

And you did brilliantly just going anyway

Yep, oily ferns for brekkie may not have been the wisest of moves ....

I reckon me and PinkyPigletPringleChops and Pips me ol' Janner mate will have to hire a charabanc (does that word still exist ?) and go up there wiv a gert big stick ....how very dare they!!!!!

Still, you know me, a firm believer in that whatever is your fate will be worth waiting for.

Er, easy on the dino references please....I don't want any more dreams (long story peeps) !!!!!!!

Huuuuuuuuumungous huuuugeroonies for ya mate, you know I luvs ya the size of the last Ice-Age lol !!!

xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx

Mike I'm so so glad you warned me to refresh my incontinence pad

I think you've been very brave with the whole situation mucks and as I told you before your destined for better things and your still young too Some of the words you used in your post tho had me reaching for the dictionary as my literacy isn't the same as a normal person Well done mucks and yes they are meanies xxxxx

xxxxx

Mandy xx

"DILLIGAF"

Well done for going Mike

Sorry it wasent the outcome you wanted tho

Kaz x x x

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information