Thread: My derealization just 'went away'!

My derealization just 'went away'!

I dont know what happened, it just did. I talked to my doc a few months ago and he said 'im 100% sure these are anxiety symptoms. You are NOT going crazy!'
    Then I read up on derealization and read that 'people who suffer from DR often refuse to believe the symptoms are those of Anxiety'. That hit me!

I went out, partied with a few friends, thought I would panic (being around weed and alcohol. Dont worry, I didnt some, and just drank a little) but I didnt! I was 100% cool!

Came back from the party, went to sleep, woke up and until now (2 weeks later) the symptoms, I guess, are still 'there' but I NEVER notice them and even if I do, I refuse to put a negative emotion on them.

WOW. So happy. Party this wekend I guess. STAY AWAY FROM THE WEED GUYS. What got me into it the first time, I fear, will get me in the second. I hear it causes A LOT of anxiety. So yeah, stay away!

This is almost unreal *gulp*. So happy.(And the first time I could say that in the last half year)

PS: I finally have a sex drive! +1!

Re: My derealization just 'went away'!

Hey Joe

That's good to hear, glad you are feeling better

Have a good time at your party!

Jo xxxxx
    If I could speak words of water,
    You would drown when I said
    "I love you."

Thread Information