Thread: Hypnosis

Hypnosis

Had a session with a hypnotherapist yesterday. Very impressed and I have woken up today feeling better than I have done for weeks and weeks. The sense of relaxation when I came out of the appointment was fantastic.

Anyone else tried it?

Re: Hypnosis

HI shaky

i tried it years ago and he gave me some good tips, to cope when having panic attack and i still use them to this day. only had one but thought it was well worth it, would like to have some more, but it so exspensive. but i well recommend it if you can.
    its great your feeling better and hope it carrys on for you
    take care
    sandy

Hi Shakygirl, glad you feel better maybe it would be a good idea to carry on with self hypnosis so you dont spend to much. I have tried self hypnosis lots of times in the past, ion fact I think I have tried everythinglol. I went once to an hypnopherapist as I needed to have eye surgery and kept canceling the surgery for years as I was so scared and anxiouse, At the time with me it didnt seem to work, but within a couple of months I did go and get the surgery, I dont know how I overcome the fear of going but did, so inside I think it was quite possable it was the hypnosis, even though sometimes we dont realise it. thanks and hope you keep feeling better, Vernon

Hi Shakygirl,

I have my first session with a Hypnotherapist next Wednesday. Im glad it went well for you. I have been debating whether to cancel or not but after your post i think i will definitely go ahead.

Thread Information