Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New NMP items to sell

Re: New NMP items to sell

Thanks Alexis

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Just re read my reply, sounds like im being stingy, what I meant was a keyring would be brill as I would have it with me all the time, I would get strange looks walking round supermarkets with Ted and Piggy but would have "boiler" magnet too, my new wild kitten steals them off the fridge!

Please bear with me, Ill be back for good soon.

Well now I have been giving this some thought and from my own personal viewpoint I'm thinking I would like something uplifting and enpowering on any keyring that I yank out of my bag everyday.

I keep coming back to the thought of a simple affirmation and weirdly one of my first ones is exactly what honeybee said about 'I can do it'.

I don't know about the rest of you but when I'm out I need to be given positive messages reinforcing the knowledge that I am strong enough to tackle whatever I want to tackle but I'm not sure on this occassion I want to have the word panic anywhere. It would be nice to see something that makes you smile.

So maybe a smiley with the words 'I can do it' wrapped around it - literally like a yellow smiley.

I have looked at certain quotes that I like - but you've got all that copyright business to be careful of haven't you.

I'll keep thinking - it does need to be short though because a keyring will be relatively small for too much lettering.

Love Piglet

Cheers Piglet

I am glad you liked my idea as I thought people would think it was silly.

I was just thinking of something positive like you said and that was what I thought of - it is simple and to the point.

I will see if I can design a smiley with that round it - watch this space

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Piglet

This sort of thing...

I Can Do it.png

Hi Nicola luv the ted keyrings as i luv my bear which says " Don't panic ted is here" add it to the collection: ) but try & stop Max from getting it.
    Think it's a good idea, sure they will go down well but at mo can't afford, but at a later date.
    Richie xxx

Yes Nic that's smashing!

Actually what would it look like with the text smaller and running under the happy face (so the lettering is also forming a smile lol)

Piglet

I like the saying "Believing is just the start"

We can work on the design etc but here is the new one...

I Can Do it Bottom.png

Just need to gauge interest in it first I guess

Hi Nic

Just a thought, but what would it look like with a "We" instead of "I" , it would sound a bit like when you are doing challenges you and the ted are doing them togeather !

Might be my imagination..lol what do others think?

Ohhh i will shut up!!lol Ive been on the vitamins again..lol

Love

Andrea
    xxxxx

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information