Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spiritualist church and readings

Spiritualist church and readings

Hi Ive had readings before but today I went again, the first time in many years.
    I have come home and feel so relaxed. I could not believe what I was told and could relate to almost everything, as Ive started to suffer health anxiety i was so relieved to be told I didnt have any of the things I thought I had.
    I am going on holiday tommorow and have to say right now I feel a lot better aobut leaving my comfort zone.
    Just wondered what other peoples thoughts and feelings were.xxx

Please bear with me, Ill be back for good soon.

Re: Spiritualist church and readings

hiya

well i am glad it worked for you and you feel happy

my mum gets readings done a lot and the lady who dose it is very good gets most things right and has been a comfort to my mum .
    i have thought about having a reading done last year but a very good frend of mine talked me out of it and in a way i am pleased now.

jodie xxxxx

funny u mention this cos i visited "Lotus tarot" today online and they give a free reading , which was very good.

Hiya

My own advice would be to stay away from getting readings done etc, I think that a lot of people who do them are frauds and only in it to make money - sorry just something I feel strongly about!

Obviously if having a reading done provides comfort then it is not all bad, but we all have the power to change our lives any time we want and we can do it independently of "fortune tellers".

Now I just need to touch some wood and find my lucky heather before checking the lotto numbers!!!

I went to a Spiritual Healer 10 years ago, actually I gave a lift to someone going to see the Healer and went in with them . The healer called me over and passed his hands over a region of my body where I'd had internal pains . I felt a "lift", an extraordinary sensation. I didn't go there for healing but he called me over, "come on Mum" he said, he must have sensed I had a need.
    It was the most profound experience of my life.

Hi Thanks for your replies, Jodie why are you glad you had your mind changed if you dont mind me asking?
    Hi Mirry glad you had a good reading, never thought of doing it online.
    Hi Breathon,I didnt have to pay for my reading so she was not in it to make money,
    Hi sagey, great to hear of your experience, thanks for sharing.
    I have just enjoyed a wonderful week away in the sun, I have to admit to putting a lot of thought into what I was told over the week, and still feel good about it.

Please bear with me, Ill be back for good soon.

There has been so many people out there telling people what they really want to hear.....darran brown expopsed them and houdini before him...Its like picking 10 different newspapers and reading your stars they all say something different...Me I dont believe in one word they have to say and I disagree with going to them.....

I can give you a reading!!!

you've had troubled times lately and things have been getting on top of you but I can see that there is going to be changes coming soon and there is a light around you of positivity..you may not feel it but its there...

I don't believe in it either but the way I figure it ...
    if YOU believe it then that is all that matters.

I mean think about it...
    If alot of the symptoms that we all experience - dizziness,blurry vision,fatigue,etc, is caused by the way our body reacts to our brain then wouldn't you believing that having a reading done or a healing performed will help, wouldn't it make you more relaxed?
    Does that make sense??
    I mean even if it's a placebo and has no scientific evidence to back it up, placebo's work in something like half the people they are used on so it's still worth it!!!

Just my thoughts I hope I haven't offended anyone
    xxx
    Sandy
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    Lao-Tze

I went to a spiritualist church many years ago about 3 months after my mum had died suddenly.
    I was picked out and the medium told me my mums name and even described her.
    Goodness knows how he knew. He also told me that I was living in a fog and that fog would clear.
    Weeks after me and my sis in law went to a different spiritualist church. The first time I never got a message. However the second time I was singled out.
    I was told that something Id wanted for many years was going happen in October.
    It happened. I finally got pregnant with my 2nd child after years of being unable to concieve.
    After my mum had died I used to go to her graveside and ask her to ask God for a baby for us.
    Lo and behold it happened.
    I really want to believe but im still not totally convinced.
    I know that when Ive got a prob I talk to my parents and ask for help.
    Its a comfort just thinking that maybe they are somewhere special and looking over us.

Laugh and the world laughs with you , cry and ? .....
    you need a bog roll. lol

Anything that makes you feel good can't be wrong. I know there as been a bit of controversy about some of these people, but if people feel better after visiting them, then all the better.
    There's millions of people watch EastEnders. It's not fact, but they feel better after watching it.

Tom

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information