Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Racing Pulse

Well done Angie. You went even though feeling anxious and you faced your fear. I hope you feel proud of yourself.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

angie b,

I was so glad you went where you wanted and you had an ok time and felt good about it!!! thats the way to beat this in my opinion and you should be so proud of yourself. dont allow this worry thing to change what you would normally or want to do however hard that may seem as each time you do it, each time it hurts less, and in time it woont hurt at all.

Ive always never avoided doing anything however rotten and down/worried ive felt and i know this has been my saviuor. stay strong, you will beat this and with that attitude of getting on with things however snall you will be just fine.

take care

doddy

Hi Angie, Well done for taking Millie to activity world, you have done so well and I am very proud of you, i bet you felt great after!! I always find it is the anticipation of what might happen that is the worst to cope with but it is never as bad as expected and you have prooved this.
    Keep up the good work and feel free to Pm or email me if you ever need to talk or are having a bad day. We are all here for you when you need us.
    Take care
    Love Lisaxx

Thank you so much everyone, yes it did feel good when I got home, I just really did not want Millie to miss out.

Today feeling good too although have just been out to the post office and local shop and struggled a bit, all in my head and eventually got back in control so was still able to carry on...just...LOL

Wouldn't it be great if there was just an off switch in your head though!!!!

Lisa hunny thank you too, I will take up your offer and email you on a bad day, thank you for there for me :-)

Hi Angie,
    Well done! I have always tried to carry on with whatever is going on, even in the midst of high panic and at least that has stopped me ever being confined to the indoors, which must be truely horrible. I have had busy couple of days (thats why I haven't been on the site) but have coped ok although still had some missed beats! The racing heart is horrible, you can feel it all over, I know what you mean!

Take care and well done again.
    Linda.x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information