Thread: Doctors Appointment

Doctors Appointment

This morning I went to the doctors as my health anxiety has been skyhigh recently. Usually when I go to the doctors I clam up and never say what I went for but before my appointment this morning I stood in front of the mirror and gave myself a good lecture ( ) and kept repeating what I wanted to say when I got into the room. I'd recommend this to anyone like me that clams up whilst in the doctors room I have terrible pains in my knees and legs and of course had self diagnosed cancer of some rare form The doctor told me I have arthritis in both knees and the best thing I could do is get loads of exercise and keep active which I do with my job. When I rang hubby at work to tell him how I'd got on he said "Mandy your not even 40 yet and you have old peoples disease" So tonight when he gets home from work I will be at the door with a saucepan in my hand ready to greet him I'll give him old peoples disease The reasurrance I got today will last me a wee while now xxx

Mandy xx

"DILLIGAF"

Re: Doctors Appointment

Oh me Mandy!!

What that hubi of yours said if fighting talk hun!! i'd hit him with more than the bleedin saucepan and i'd hold back on ALL treats for at least a fortnight , erm unless tiz him that buys ye that vodi stuff!!

Well done for going to the docs and getting it all off your chest. You'll be having to get yourself a bike me mandy and start cycling everywhere....lol!! NOT!!

loads of Love

Lisa
    xxxx

well done mandy for getting it all out at the docs . old peoples disease is it time for the cod liver oil tablets . no realy it can be very helpful to take one every day if the knee joints are playing up, just give em a few wks to start helping. as for that hubbie of yours id be getting the chain saw out and taking a slice off of his old bottem. but wait till he gets the beers in lol.
    best of luck hun

take care .

kellie xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You see that is it, finding out so you stop guessing nips these things in the bud.

Like Susan Jeffers says 'push through the fear as living with the underlying fear is much worse' or words to that effect!!

Love Piglet

well done you

love anx xx

(who's officially given up on tomatoes lol)

Thread Information