Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Acupuncture for anxiety?

Acupuncture for anxiety?

Has anyone tried it? I have a sort of generalised anxiety, although it's also separation anxiety and fear of panic attacks. I've tried medication and counselling, neither helped much. So am going for acupuncture next week. Please teel me if you have any experiences, good or bad.

Re: Acupuncture for anxiety?

I haven't but do let me know how it goes.... I have heard some good things about it...

I am pregnant at the moment but I have been recommended to try it afterbaby appears cos' my issue seems to be a dodgy adrenal gland (triggered by kidney problems) and apparently Acupuncture can really help in this area in balancing it out.

I'm having it done either tomorrow or Saturday so i'll let you all know how I get on. Can't wait!!!!

We experience moments absolutely free from worry. These brief respites are called panic.

I'll be looking for a full report next week!!!!

Hi Rach

Did you you have Acupunture today? If so how did it go? x x

Hi, No I didn't have it today so definately Saturday. She was going to call me back of she could do it today but obviously not. I'll be reporting back don't worry!!! I'm really excited to have it done can't wait!!!

We experience moments absolutely free from worry. These brief respites are called panic.

I might pop in for a consultaion at my local one tomorrow, and see if they can do a tester for me! lol

I have made an appt for hypnosis next week cant wait! Ive tried reflexolgy and massage before to relax me, but im such a stress head! lol

I've just had my acupuncture done it was moved forward to this afternoon and I feel quite energised!!! She said that my energy was really low and she did some things to improve the energy. She put the needles in for couple of seconds and then pulled them out on several points on my body. She said that my energy levels had improved when she tested my pulses. I felt really anxious cause I hate needles but she was really nice and once the first 2 needles had been done I felt a very relaxed feeling kind of like when you are deeply relaxed in hypnosis. I'm looking forward to my next appointment. Any questions let me know X

did it hurt! lol

Do you think it helped being at home? I think im going to tryhypnosis first then Acupunture!! Im such a wimp lol

Well done you having it done! x x x

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information