Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: CAN WE EVER GET TO BE FREE FROM THIS????

Hi Linda

Sorry you havent being doing great but you still cope with it dont you, regardless of how you feel.

Flying can be scary i know it scares me but you will get through it like i did and you derserve that break mate.

Take him up on it and let him spoil you, you deserve that at least.

Here if you want to talk but you know that.

Take care and keep in touch.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

Just a quick hello!!![8D]

We're off to Weston Super Mare tomorrow and are staying overnight - WOW!!!!! One whole night away from home and all the usual stuff!!! Hope the weather is nice but at least its a break.

Still been having the ectopics and they are 'doing my head in' now cus they're scaring me again. I know I'm being silly, but when they come back so do all the bad thoughts connected with them. I even went into panic mode this morning, but managed to get myself out of it and didn't end up having a full blown attack. I can deal with that quite well its just the ectopics that are holding me up!

Good idea about an ugly phone for the girls, Annette!! Method in your madness there. Hope you're feeling better, sorry I haven't been in touch for ages, time is just flying by. You can always PM me or e-mail me if you want to talk.

Speak to you all next week, take care,
    Lots of love,
    Linda.xxx

Hi Linda

Hope you have a really nice time you deserve the break.

Take care of yourself and i will be in touch soon.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

Linda,

I have hardly been on here myself lately so don't worry. Sometimes life gets in the way eh?
    Just came back from Nice. I flew and was surprisingly calm with just a couple of minor panics attacks whilst there so all in all quite a successful trip.
    Hope you enjoyed yr time in Weston Super Mare too. You can't beat a change of scene.
    Chat soon,

Annette x

Hello,
    Weekend away went really quickly, but it was lovely and the kids had a good time too. My hubby was really glad of the break as well. When he went back to work on Tuesday his boss gave him loads of grief because he didn't go in on Bank Hol Monday and my hubby ended up walking out!! I think they eventually pushed him that little bit too far. He is now looking for something else, thank goodness. A bit of a blessing in disguise, really. Even he said it feels like a weights been lifted.

As for me, I'm about the same. I seem to be waking up really early and then by 9 or 10pm I'm shattered! Still having the ectopics, but they have calmed down a bit again. I hate keep worrying about them. I haven't seen my counsellor for weeks either, had to cancel my last appointment and haven't made a new one yet. I need to sort that out soon as it is coming up to Cory's anniversary (15th May) and I have planned to visit his grave and also go to my mom, dad, nan and grandads graves too. My friend is coming with me, don't think I could it on my own.

Also, do any of you watch Most Haunted. I think something strange happened last week. I was flicking through our local free paper and saw an advert for an Evening of Clairvoyance. It is with Simon Peters off most haunted. He has a website so I looked that up and I quite liked what he had to say. (I have always been tempted to see a medium, but been too scared) He said that he would prove that Gods promise of us seeing our loved ones one day, is true. He also said something about, if you have lost a son, daughter, parent etc.. but I picked up on the word SON being first, rather than the obvious like grand-parent. Anyway, then went off to check the date of his show, and it is 14th May, the day before Cory's anniversary. I have asked a friend to come with me, so I am hoping to go. It isn't a one on one thing, I presume it will be loads of people in a hall and Simon Peters will say, I have so and so with me..... What do you think, is it a good idea for me to go?

Annette, so glad you enjoyed your break, you deserved it.

Speak to you all soon,
    Take care,
    Love, Linda.x

**but managed to get myself out of it and didn't end up having a full blown attack** This is excellent in itself so well done. Will answer your pm seperately.

Good wishes for the grave visiting. Take your time there and have as many chats at each grave side as you need.

The Clairvoyance evening. If you go, just keep an open mind and don't have any expectations.

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
    Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Re: CAN WE EVER GET TO BE FREE FROM THIS????

this sould like my depresson as well as most days i am low and the one or two says i just jump with the world hiden i just can do what i need to do then BANG i call back down and i will be down for months before i get a ok day again i am not looking for happy days i am looking for days i can say yes i am ok without lying to myself and who ever asked

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread Information