Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: CAN WE EVER GET TO BE FREE FROM THIS????

Hi Tracy,
    Thanks for that. I've stopped looking on the internet, kept finding too much scary stuff!!!!!!!!!!![8D]
    Love, Linda.xxx

Hi Linda
    I don't usually look on internet, i'm like you find too much scary stuff [Duh!].

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">This alone is not dangerous and the effect on the heart is minimal.
    </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    Just that i was trying to find something to reassure you about the beats and saw last line of first paragraph.

Tracy
    xx

Hi Linda

You do what is best for your children and you do that all the time. As for the mother in law, she doesnt deserve to have two such polite and loving grandchildren. I know it must be hard for you as it is her son, but you have a family unit and you need to keep that together. If you are really struggling have you thought about a child minder, i know they cost but you can claim 70% back towards your costs.

You do a great job working and looking after your children, so dont let her resistance to support you knock you in anyway.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

Hi,

Yes it is fine to have then every day.

Many people do have them every day for years on end for one reason or another, there are several conditions where ectopics either atrial or ventricular are common.

As soon as you've finished with that missed beat and have had several ok beats your heart is back pacing fine and the previous minute is now in the past and has no cumulative effect.

I'm so glad to read that you have stopped looking them up now as you're right - you only find scary stuff between the bits of reassurance.

If stretching and weights seem to bring them on- it might be helpful to do some of this under a controlled situation- gym / yoga and see if then continue in the same frequency.

Meg
    www.overcominganxiety.co.uk
    You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance

Good morning everyone[8D]

Thanks Meg, for your words of reassurance, glad you're back and hope you had a good holiday! At least I have concurred part of the problem, by not looking them up on the internet! Thankyou for telling me it is ok to have them every day, because that is biggest fear. Last night, lying in bed I had them on and off for about three hours (I was awake,LOL) and did get scared and shaky cuz of them, but I'm here this morning, typing away, so another bad episode of them out of the way!

I'm back at work today, after my counselling, but don't expect to be busy, its absolutely pouring with rain here!!!

Sal, we have discussed childminders, but my husband doesn't like the thought of them!

I have mentioned somewhere that I have a friend who lives in Birmingham who I had asked if she wanted to help out in my shop, well the good news is, she is coming over today and I am going to do a bit of intensive training - LOL - and then hopefully she'll be able to do a few days next week for me. We used to run a pub for years and she also worked there for us, but she prefers not to be tied down to a job but just to fill in for holidays etc., so hopefully, it will be an ideal situation. In between times, for these holidays, the kids will have to cope with the Out of school club but by the time the nxt ones come round my friend in Telford will have them some of the time. It means they have to stay overnight but at least they will be with her and the children and will have loads of fun. (She would have helped out these hols but they have all had flu and she had to have a minor op yesterday, but she is ok)

Ongoing saga of mother in law.....After last nights visit, she told Mike (my hubby, gave you a name at last,LOL) that she can't cope with the kids all the time! She said that before I opened up my shop I should have sorted out childcare, ie. a childminder but at last he has told her it is him that doesn't approve of them although she probably thinks its me being awkward. (Also, I did have someone working in the shop at the beginning, but when it was quiet it was pointless paying someone, but that took the pressure off me, a bit and could really do with finding some good part-time help. Anyone want a job!!!) She does have high blood pressure (don't we all!) but she is only 51 and she also told him he is being selfish to expect her to help. She threw loads of stuff in his face about when he was younger and left home and left her to cope with looking after her other son (who is 6yrs younger than Mike and she needed him to be home to look after him!!!!) and even said he should be offering to take her shopping and stuff now. His brother still lives at home and hasn't worked for the last 18mths, he is very clever got a degree and everything, but can't find the right job, but she doesn't think it should be him helping her, she puts it all on to Mike. He also told her that I would have always helped, as I often did in the past and she said I wouldn't. He said, Linda doesn't hate you and she said, yes she does!!! Might tell you lot I do, but have never told her....maybe she has found this forum.....hi mom in law!!!!LOL Anyway, when he eventually left to come home, she said she'll see him as normal to have kids Saturday?????? Confused, you won't be, tune in to the next exciting episode of.......!!!!!!LOL
    Tracy, it did reassure me, and with Megs comments and everything you and Lisa say to help, I must start believing soon, that I will be ok. I have felt panicky today but I can carry on from that and not let it stop doing stuff which could be why I had so many ectopics last night.

How can one day in my life take up so much space!!!Thanks again everyone for reading and taking the time to help, advise and reassure.

Be back later....
    Love, Linda.x

Hi Linda,

Sorry , I didn't realize that so many people would notice I was AWOL. I'll post next time.

Just from interest , where are you and what sort of shop do you have ?
    Also are you on any medications at all - lets just check that theres nothing there can could be not helping these. I know you've been extensively checked out cardiac and bloods wise.

Meg
    www.overcominganxiety.co.uk
    You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance

Hi Linda, how are you today? Sorry to hear your mother-in-Law is still being awkward (to put it politely LOL!!!) Why don't you talk to her and tell her how she is making you and your husband feel, I know I wouldn't be able to bite my tongue!! Glad to hear your friend from Birmingham is coming to help out with your shop, i hope it goes well. Has Meg's advice reassured you a bit more, it has for me, I know they are still worrying though. Hope to speak to you soon and hope you have a better day today!! I am here if you need me.
    Take care
    Love Lisaxx

Hi Linda
    Don't forget what we said I got 24 years to convince you lol.
    You're definately sounding more positive which is great.
    I'm like Lisa as well even though we deal with them all the time is it reassuring to hear from Meg too.
    Keep it going
    Tracy
    xx

Hi,
    Just got in from work, had to go shopping first and now, as usual rushing to get kids some dinner. Has everyone had rain, in the country today, it has been horrible!!

Meg, I am not on any medication at all, my doctor has refused to give me any and even my pyscotherapist and nurse agree that if I can do without it, I should! I do take different sorts of vitamins though, Vitamin B Complex B100 from Holland and Barrett, Vitamin E, Magnesium (good yabsorbency from Rosemary's health shop), Calcium and when I remember Kalms and also have my trusteel bottle of Rescue Remedy on me at all times! Thanks for your interest in my life, my shop is in Wolverhampton, not town centre though and it is a Baby Shop similiar to a mini Mothercare but with a better service! I only opened it last September and I am just beginning to get busy. I have always worked for myself since I was about 22 and to be honest, prefer it. Like I said earlier, anyone who wants a job let me know!! My friend, Carol from Bham is going to do a couple of days next week but it is really too far for her to come and she is an ex-sufferer (and also a counsellor now) and is not very happy on motorways, so I don't want her to get anxious about helping me. She is lovely and we have been friends for about 7years, originally she was supposed to teach me anxiety management but we got side tracked and made a friendshipe instead!

Lisa, I would love to talk to my mother in law, but Mike won't let me!! He knows what shes like now and he probably knows it would result in her having a MAJOR go at me again, but I am exactly like you and would much rather talk to her about. She is a very strange woman and even he sees that now. I have made a decision at my counselling session today, that I am going to try to do my exercise video at least two or three times a week, because he said that would help the ectopics and with the help of what Meg has said and you all helping me, maybe soon (in 23yrs, maybe, Tracy LOL!) I will be able to overcome the fear of them!!

Tracy, glad I sound more positive to you, thats a start. I have got to try to start taking on board all of this reassurance and try to stop keep looking for more.

You are all brilliant and it is so nice to be able to share all this stuff with you.
    Take care,
    Speak to you soon,
    Love, Linda.xxx

Hello,
    Just a quick update, but I am REALLY ANGRY!!!!:(

For nearly a week my daughter has been worrying about something her nan said to her when they were there last weekend - HER NAN SAID TO HER, "I THINK ITS BETTER WHEN I'VE GOT JUST YOU HERE, DO YOU THINK THATS BAD?" Sorry for shouting really annoyed. How dare she say that to my nine year old about her three year old brother and then my poor daughter was too scared to tell me until now. She has no right to be saying things to my children and before long I can see me having to ring her up with or without Mikes blessing.
    Thanks for letting me rant, horrible, horrible woman.
    Linda.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information