Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tierdness

Tierdness

Hi , Gawd im posting alot today haha,

Does anyone feel tierd 24/7 ? No matter how much sleep i get not to much i must say but even when i get the right amount i still feel tierd:( hate it.

Thanks Rick

Why cant I stop worrying

E:richard-loader@hotmail.co.uk

Re: Tierdness

YEP!!! I get up at between 7 - 8am and i am exhausted and ready to sleep by 9.30am. This continues throughout the day, everyday.

You're not alone.

x

Panic attacks started in 1992. 1998 i became agoraphobic which lead into being room bound. Couldn't even get upstairs. 2002 i started getting better, able to drive and work. 2005 i became house bound again. 2009 i have been making SLOW progress, still not able to go anywhere alone, but my journeys are getting longer. No where near 'normal' but at least i can go out.

Me to.I feel drowsy in the afternoons.

Yep I'm the same, sat down for 10 minutes at 1.45pm to read the paper and guess what I've just woken up! With me its because I have so many nights where I don't sleep well with the constant anxiety, hot sweats etc. that suddenly it all catches up with me and I could sleep for England. Best Wishes.

I sleep fairly well but if I have to get up early then I'm tired after a couple of hours and could sleep for England

Hi Rickloader / folks

I can sleep and sleep and sleep . Anytime of day or night even if I just woke up I can fall asleep again within an hour . I try not to sit anywhere comfy in the day cos I will just end up catching Zzzzz's . It annoys me big time cos I feel I am wasting my life away when I am sleeping too much , but if I dont have any 'extra's' I am exhausted even tho I may not have done any activity . So then I have no motivation .......... bet u get the idea eh lol .

Maybe I just need a massive eh .

ta ta 4 now
    Hope xx

Yes that's me too. I think mine isn't helped by blood pressure tabs and I know when I've been on anti d's I have also felt really tired. I also suffer from fibromyalgia/polymyalgia which also leaves me with periods of exhaustion. Oh yes and then there are the night sweats and looking after a six year old add to this the effects of rushes of adrenaline when I panic (lots of the time) its really a miracle that I'm ever awake.lol

I can sleep for england, especially the weeks before i got told I had Low B12. It's getting better but i generally feel tired most days even though i only work part time.

i often get moments particularly late afternoon where i am overwhelmed by sudden tiredness, to begin with i thought it was a mid afternoon slump caused by carb intake at lunchtime etc but as time has gone on and i am following a healthy eating plan i am still having these 4pm or 5pm slumps where i feel i could just shut my eyes and lie down, any place any where. After much analysis and thought my only theory right now is that its also between 4pm and 5pm that i am at my most relaxed - as in i am either leaving work for the day or preparing to leave work and i think that its my body telling me that i have coped with the day and its time to have a little break and in a sense this tiredness is forcing relaxtion on me - does that make sense?

I am weary not long after waking up and my head feels full of cotton wool, and i sleep like a baby. I always get a mid afternoon slump i find when i am busier -as with most things- i dont feel the tiredness the same

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information