I was having a browse through The Sun today, and stumbled accross a story about a woman who was suffering from something and her son bought her some calpol so I thought it was going to be a sweet story...HOW WRONG WAS I....it was about a woman who was pregnant having a brain hemmorage and died! freak out delux!!!

I spent the rest of my day stressing over this as she was only 26 ok but she was a mother of 6 and pregnant with 7...but still, then I made the mistake of looking it all up and have worried myself stupid convinced that I am waiting for a brain hemmoragie to happen at any minute! I just wish I could calm my nerves, it's like one of those things, if there was a test for it I would take it regardless of the test because it's my BIGGEST fear. I am just so depressed by it and I don't want to spend my life worrying if something is going to go pop in my head. So many people live normal lives with no problems and I know the stats are so low but still it seems to be everywhere at the moment. I have heard of a handfull of young people dying of this and it scares me. But how do I get that fear out of my head..I need a distraction.

Just thought I would share my thoughts and see if anybody had something encouraging for me I am hitting a low. I don't even want to have another baby in fear of this.

Take care,
Jane