Thread: Felt a bit moody today

Thumbs down Felt a bit moody today

I've felt a bit moody today had a go at a few people and some MSN and deleted them after I went on a rant.

I have felt a bit stressed this weekend as my computer was not working and I'm bored of not having a job and no money..and hearing stuff about ex g.fs..

Is it normal to have moods sometimes as i have started to get anxious thinking i have some illness or i am going crazy again? I have heard if you are going mad you don't worry about it?

I think most days I am fine but i think i've had the odd bad day...should I be worried? I am starting to think through all the days to see what my mood was like

Re: Felt a bit moody today

Aww Phil Hun

I think everyone as days when they feel moody, i get days like that too, i also get days when i feel nothing is going right.

As a matter of fact there have been many times when my dear hubby calls me "the wicked witch of the north! " Your not going mad at all

try not to worry, hope you feel better soon.

Love

Andrea
    xxxxxx

Hi Phil

Its natural to have mood swings with anxiety, just because things can trigger us off to feel anxious so easily.

You arent going mad - people who go mad do not know about it hun. The fact you even questioning it means you are not

Have you considered seeing a counsellor to talk about your frustrations? This might help clear things up in your mind and allow you to start figuring out how you want to do to help change things, ie the job situation etc

Jo xxxxx
    If I could speak words of water,
    You would drown when I said
    "I love you."

I'm really anxious about my moods thing again. It was kind of at the back of my mind until recently but I actually feel I'm crazy, something must be wrong in my head as my anxiety has convinced me.

I've been moody at times and worried about being manic depressed. Like I've felt positive about applying for new jobs now my head is saying I can't be positive and negative i must be crazy.

This has been one of my biggest anxiety fears...it's horrible. I was told before I never had manic depression at 16 but five years on I'm still worried..I keep checking my moods and worry people won't notice if I'm going crazy or somehow I'm hiding it. My mum said spur of the moment there's something wrong with me as I was moody a in the town a few weeks back but she said she was just angry and it's my anxiety.

It's such a doom and gloom in my life. I just want to curl up and not go out. The more I worry about this too the worse it convinves me I'm going nuts. I hope I'm ok.

Thread Information