Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Very upset

Very upset

Just to let you all know that I feel very upset at the moment, particularly that my latest thread was deleted even after I clearly titled it with a warning of the content and I don't think I broke the forum rules.

I therefore feel I need to take some time out and might not be around for a while, or at least not posting on my personal thread. I am struggling a lot with my eating disorder and I cannot in all honesty promise not to mention this issue in posts here so maybe it is better I don't post at all.

I'm sorry for offence I might have caused.

Karen x

Re: Very upset

Karen - you know that I have supported you for over 4 years and it feels like you throw it back in my face sometimes. Every post you do is negative and you are now taking over other threads as well to get attention and I will not have this.

This is not the Karen I know and like I am not going to reply anymore. If I can't get the old Karen back then you have lost my support - sorry to be harsh but you are causing me lots of hassle and stress at the moment and I can't deal with you. I want to get better and will not let this drag me down again.

If I have to be hard to deal with you then I will.

We CANNOT deal with ED - end of story so you need to get help elsewhere - not that you will. People are at the end of their tether Karen and you are losing all support and friends the way you are. I will NOT give the anorexia the attention it needs anymore.

You are not sorry - you knew what you were doing and how it would upset people and that distresses me!

Time-out sounds good to me!
    Last edited by nomorepanic; 14-04-08 at 23:14.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Karen you really need to get some help.Professional help and support will only work Karen if you want the help and want to get better.You are pushing everyone away.
    My brother has serious mental health problems,we have tried to help him for over 20 years,but the help doesn't work unless he can help himself to.

Maybe time out will do you some good at the moment.

Hi Karen,

Just to clarify matters with you.

I closed your Thread because it was inappropriate for this Forum.
    You are quite entitled to disagree with that.

You are not entitled to start Threads or Post in a manner which appear to be designed to cause anxiety to other members.This has been demonstrated by the number of Private Messages sent to Admins about your latest offerings.
    You are subject to the same standards as all other members on the Forum.
    Our Forum principles must come before personalities.

I have already sent you a message outlining the rationale behind my decision to close your Thread and asking you to respect the Forum rules.If you feel that you cannot do so,then you should not continue to Post/Thread here.

This Forum has been created selflessly by Nic for the benefit of all and must be used with respect for the fellow sufferer.

Please feel free to PM me at any time to discuss a way forward.

Best wishes,
    Chalky

Karen Im sorry your feeling upset , but poor Nic has worked really hard at this web site , and really doesnt need the stress of this.
    You know you have had 100% support from people on here , much more than any other member , yet it seems its never enough.

Despite the awful anorexia you are suffering , it is clear that you crave attention alot , usually via : negative shock tactics.

I think you will find that people "WILL" talk to you , but they will not talk to you about anorexia and play a part in your possible death.

But remember we all care about you .

I find all this very upsetting.I can understand both sides but don't know the solution.Karen,I pray that you will recover from the anorexia,by accepting medical help and realising that people on nmp want you to recover.No one on here dislikes you,I think they are just frustrated that you don't want to 'lose' the anorexia.
    julie x

Karen

Please realise that whats been happening over the last few days, as not just upset yourself, but its upset many others too including myself, we all have feelings too and are battling with our own problems.

You know we all care about you, but i think it is best you dont post until you are in a better frame of mind.

Please remember also Karen that Nic and Alex have worked hard on this site to be awarded the "NHS" and "Hons" and we never know who will be popping in to check things are running ok. We dont want to set them a bad example do we?

I truely hope things improve for you soon.

love

Andrea
    xxxx

Hi Karen

Theres nothing I can add that has not been said

Take care

Kaz x x x

Hope to see you back soon in a better frame of mind

Hello All

I would like to add that I feel that this extremely difficult situation has been dealt with in the most incredibley sensitive way possible . I feel the decisions made are the right ones for both Karen and NMP members .

Best Wishes to Everyone concerned
    Love Hope xx

Yesterday all I heard about was how much I had hurt and upset everyone but it didn't seem to matter how much I was hurting.

I accept I made mistakes and I apologised but nothing was good enough. I am not good enough.

It seems everyone will only like me on the condition that I’m fat but being fat means I'm unhappy

Well I hope everyone is happy now because all the upset triggered a massive binge this morning so now I am really very fat and very very unhappy. I stuffed until I felt sick. I suppose you are all happy now because I am fat but I am extremely unhappy

Karen

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information