Thread: What is the point

What is the point

Ever since i was a child everything has been a struggle and whenever i have ever done anything that is big and brave (for me) it has either not worked or gone wrong and i feel like i have failed..I do not know how to be positive and if i am positive stuff still seems to go wrong so i anticipate the worst and sure enough it seems to happen..I am tired now and i wonder what is the point of my life as its so difficult that i feel that i can never relax enough to enjoy it as i am just waiting for the next thing to go wrong.. There are times when i wish that i would just go to sleep and not wake up as i feel so sad and scared of living..I wonder what it must feel like to be happy and worry/anxiety free..I seem to have reached a real low and am really struggling today........

Re: What is the point

Hi mf

It seems to me that you are suffering from anxiety and depression and a lack of self confidence. Have you had any treatment for it? And if yes what was it medicastion and therapy. Please post and tell us then perhaps we may be able to offer some help or advice.

Best regards

Andy

hi mf, im sorry you are having such a horrid day, it is easy to only see negative stuff when bad things keep happening its abit like with me really being let down but i am really trying to turn any negatives into positives and set myself little goals anything, i also have dreams and dreams are good, so what if they dont happen but they keep me motivated. please dont feel to down life will get better if you keep plodding on, i find walking helps me loads clears my head makes me sleep at night, gives me energy which makes me motivated so i think walking everyday for atleast half hour or hour if you are able to is a really good thing in helping these feelings go away. everytime we get let down or hurt be pick our selves up and keep going but each time we get stronger with out realising, you are a strong person and if you need to chat i am here. hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi mf, im also sorry that you are having a tough time at the mo - no doubt you are depressed? if this is the case, im not a doctor but it sounds like your depressed - then this is how you feel when you are depressed - like youve always been miserable and you always will be - depression is an illness and this is how it affects you. i would advise you see your doc, ask for therapy and learn as much as you can about depression, what it is and how you can get rid of it.

first place i would go to is a site called uncommonknowledge, where you can get lots of info and helpful advice, take care, emma

Thread Information