Thread: Guys need some help here

Guys need some help here

Hi,

Ive been experiencing this for a while now sometimes it feels like a ball is moving up into my groin i dont know what it is but i can push this back down easily but its wierd.

Does anyone know what this is?

Thanks

Why cant I stop worrying

E:richard-loader@hotmail.co.uk

Re: Guys need some help here

Hi Rick,

Given the concern this is causing you,vist your GP and have this properly assessed.Don't give in to the Panic and allow this to drag on and drag you down.
    Best wishes,
    Chalky

Its a Lymph Node.
    I can feel mine too.

Panic attacks started in 1992. 1998 i became agoraphobic which lead into being room bound. Couldn't even get upstairs. 2002 i started getting better, able to drive and work. 2005 i became house bound again. 2009 i have been making SLOW progress, still not able to go anywhere alone, but my journeys are getting longer. No where near 'normal' but at least i can go out.

Hi Rick
    Hope you are feeling a bit better today.
    I have read a few of your posts and a lot of the symptoms you have are very similar to mine.
    I would advise(as Chalky has) that you take a visit to your GP and get your mind put at rest. I have had 4 blood tests, a neck/chest Xray and visited 3 GPs and finally i am starting to accept that it is anxiety.That doesnt mean that i cant still feel all these lumps and bumps but i am accepting that they are muscles/fatty tissue as the GP explained to me yesterday!
    It is very difficult when we are anxious(and i have suffered with anxiety for years) but you will feel better when you have seen your doctor and he has put your mind at rest.
    I can feel all sorts in my neck, under arm, groin etc etc(see my first posts!!!) but i am, with the help of people on this forum, coming to accept i have an illness---anxiety and i will beat it!!
    I have been referred for counselling and maybe this could be what your GP will suggest.
    Take care xxxx

Hi Rick,

I seriously think you have to visit your GP regarding these health issues you are having. Not because i think there is anything worng with you because i don't, but i think the reasurance would do you the world of good.

Please try not to worry

Lisa
    xx

Rick,

That's normal. Every bloke can do it. Or at least I can anyway, especially when I'm cold, if you see what I mean...

Thread Information