Thread: Gratitude

Gratitude

There isn't a "misc" forum, so I have posted this here. When I am anxious/depresed/full of panic, I lose perspective as everything becomes negative, gloomy and at times "hopeless". Yesterday and at the moment, I feel OK. I thought about how nice it was yesterday to be able to go out for a short while and feel the sun! To notice the daffodils and spring flowers that the local council have planted in a garden. To see all the people out and about doing things. These small observations really have helped to improve my mood and for now, give me a more positive outlook. Wishing everyone a good day today.

Re: Gratitude

Hi Jesse,

A wonderful Post !!!

The more "brain space" taken up with positive thoughts like this leaves less space for our negative thoughts to arise.
    Keep up the good work.
    Best wishes,
    Chalky

hi jesse wow thats great, keep thinking positive and the fresh air and exercise will continue to help you feel better it worked for me and made me more motivated, hugs

hi jesse, this is how i stated to feel when my depression was lifting. and you can really see how anxiety and depression can totally change the way you think and feel - its really worth holding on to this in the future because you know that the bad times never ever last and being happy at such small things - well natures not really small is it? but you know what i mean it doesn take anything other than 'life' to make you feel good - is enough to keep you inspired and keep you going when things get rough, take care, emma

Great post jesse,

slightly envious of your short walk enjoying the daffodils and wild flowers

i stand in the garden and feel the sun on my face and love clear nights to admire the stars, that feeling is priceless and for only a short time puts things into perspective.

fair play to you,

Cons

William Butler Yeats

MY STORY: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=42149

Thread Information