Quote Originally Posted by julieG View Post
i believe its to do with the adrenaline release caused by anxiety. also tension in the neck and shoulders which can make even the slightest movement alter your balance.
Yeah I've been feeling very light headed all the time, and with episodes of intense feeling like I'm going to faint, just coming out of the blue every now and then. Went to my GP the other day and she sent me for a blood test, but I have had these before and they are fine so I'm not hopeful. I know the most likely cause is anxiety, and I know for a fact I have suffered with panic attacks and some forms of constant anxiety. It is hard to overcome though. Most illness your body overcomes naturally without you thinking about it, anxiety you have to overcome with your own mind which makes it a lot harder. I know it's possible though and we can do it.

That sentence made me happy though because whenever I check, I realise my neck and shoulder muscles are so tense it hurts momentarily to relax them down as they've been tensed up hunch for long!