Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chat Room

hi
    i just want to add to what the others have said...
    i also went in for the first time and dissapeared the first time someone spoke to me....
    but i went back and everybody was great really friendly and no pressure to join in until you are ready...
    i spent the next few times just going in and saying hi and watching really... but have been in a few times since and actually become part of the conversation..
    i thought i was the only one who was nervous about going in there...should have know there would be others..
    take care and hope to chat soon
    rach

Hehe, Kairen, no it wasn't you!! I've been going in for about 2 years!

Love Kate x

Hi

I actually find the chatroom quite helpful. Was a little nervous the first few times I went in, but that was a long time ago now.

Now, on some days, people are probably wishing that I'd shut up!

I believe chatting online has probably built up my confidence a little, as now when I go out I know I can build a conversation. Although I still struggle. I am very quiet normally, and if that was a real room, then you probably wouldn't get a word out of me all night! But since I've been practicing in the chatroom you might be able to extract a few words from me should I ever meet you in the street

Although this is seemingly the opposite for you, you may well find you're much more comfortable as you get to know people better.

mico

Hi thirty, Just want to say that I felyt exactly the same as you when I first went in the chat room, I have only been in a few times and found it difficult to keep up with the conversation at first as I had never used a chat room before and found it difficult to know what to say but once I got going I really enjoyed it and everyone was so friendly and welcoming. I don't go in there much lately as I have been going through a bad time lately and haven't much felt like talking to anyone and feel like I haven't got anything interesting to say at the moment and my boyfreind is normally using the PC at night but I think I might give it another try tonight.
    Hope to see you in there soon and I will make you feel welcome and so will everyone else.
    Take care
    Love Lisaxx

hi mico

i was talking to u in chat room last night. see u dont come over shy, but that's the good thing about the chat room, u dont see anyone blushing LOL

kairen x

Hiya Thirty,
    I was the same when i first went in infact if i remember rightly it was about a week before i even said hello , now you'll find i rarely shut up, to such a point that if i'm quiet people ask me whats wrong!

You'll get used to it when ever your ready to chatter you will and as you know although it can be a little fast sometimes we're a friendly bunch and we love to hear all about the newbies!

Hope to see to there soon.

Take care
    Maxine

Kate - was that me and Su that scared you off!!![:O]

Max - you are great in there - entertain us all!

Nicola

Urmm, yes, probably Nic!![:I]

Kate xx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information