Thread: cant stop crying

Unhappy cant stop crying

ive had bad health anxiety with constantly thinking my hearts going to stop im only 22 my hands always on my chest feeling if my hearts still beating my heart always seem to be beating weird..but for some reason which this never really has happened to me in my 2yrs dealing with anxiety/panic attacks i went threw this really depressed couple hrs where i did not stop crying and was thinking noone loved me and feeling all alone.. i am alittle late for my period i dont know if its that or the anxiety??

sincerely,
    ajyana

Re: cant stop crying

OK hunny, well for a start I would imagine your hormones are all over the show if your due on. There are many posts on here from us ladies whose palpitations get worse when we are due. Plus you have the hormonal factor of feeling down.

I have had anxiety and panic for quite a few years now, and its only since November last year that the palpitations have begun.

Perhaps have a chat to your GP about it. Just in case she can reccomend something for your heightened anxiety around your period.

I want to reassure you that I feel more anxious when I am due on, and get more palpitations. Along with tired, depressed etc....

Hope this has helped

Em

I can and will get through this....

hi your not alone im same feeling heart etc all time , and i def agree with emira certain times of month makes it worse hope you feel better soon xx

I've had prolonged jags of crying before. They reached a zenith in February, just before I started seeing a new doctor. I had one that was so bad that I simply could not stop crying fitfully. The crying was so bad I could not even stand up. My best friend (who is a nurse) came over and cradled me in his arms like a child until the fit passed, then took me home and settled me on his couch for the night. That constituted the lowest point for me, as I had reached a point where I was about to give up.

Since I am not a woman, I am in no position to know whether your crying episodes are of a nature that would result from the monthly hormone swings or if it has more to do with where you are in your journey with anxiety. But most certainly, if the crying periods are lasting more than ten or so minutes, it is imperative that you talk with your doctor about them.

thx everyone for your responses i still havnt got my period and i think this just might be my anxiety with the pms but i will speak to my docter and find out exactly whats going on.

sincerely
    ajyana

Thread Information